Wednesday, March 29, 2017

REVIEW - Wanted - Dee Palmer



TITLE - Wanted
AUTHOR - Dee Palmer




Releases 30th March




BLURB:



I waited ten years for the right guy, then four come along at once.

I wasn’t even looking for my Mr Right. I thought I’d found him and he was just waiting for that perfect moment to pop the question. When the time came it was far from perfect The event left me a humiliated, broken-hearted mess. 

Still, a person would have to be batshit crazy to do what I’ve done, or I’m about to do.

I’m Orange County bound with all my worldly possessions crammed into five suitcases and an agreement to marry one of four complete strangers.
I just don’t know which one of the four men it’s going to be.

No need to panic.

I have a whole month to make my decision. Who would do such a thing? No sane woman that’s for sure, but then with a name like Seraphim, I was never going to normal. 

Hi, you can call me Finn.




REVIEW:



Oh My Wow! What can I say about Wanted? It sure surprised the heck out of me not just once, not even twice, but three fricking times! Man I sure wasn’t expecting a book like this one. This book has love, brotherhood, family, grief, and lots and lots of steam. I am honestly hoping this author writes another book for these characters because I just couldn’t get enough.


Okay so I am going to start by saying I thought this book was about something completely different when I agreed to review it. Surprise one was that it was WAY different than what I expected. I was skeptical at first because this book is outside my norm. Boy oh boy am I glad I kept reading it though. I don’t want to give away much so I will just say this about the plot. This story is about more than what you think it is. The story itself is such a beautiful and wonderful one if you look into the meaning behind it all. I loved this about this book. Surprise two and three would give away important parts of the book, but let’s just say I was damn surprised by the ending.

There isn’t just two main characters in this book. There are five. Now that seems like a lot, but it was actually done quite wonderfully. It gives us a chance to get to know each character and learn to fall for each of them. I loved Finn. She is such a wonderful character. She has real life insecurities, but still has sass and is a strong woman. I loved her character. Then you have the boys, Pink, Toxic, Tug, and Charge. I loved each one of these characters. While each of these characters play a main part, you find out quickly that two of them play a bigger part than the rest.

Heat? Oh my was there tons and tons of heat. I felt my cheeks blush each time I got to some of the steamy parts. Whew was it hot. My husband at one point took one look at my face and ask me what kind of book I was reading to make me turn that read. With all this being said, I think this part was done perfectly. I did not feel any of the scenes seemed inorganic or forced. I felt every scene had a specific purpose to the story.

The writing style of this book is unique. Most of the book is told from Finn’s point of view. We also get parts of the story from each of the boys as well. The pace was steady, but not too slow or fast. I liked the way the author wrote. My only complaint is I wish I could have read more during some of the time lapses in the book. There are certain scenes I would have loved to have read that were missing. While this did not take away from the book, it would have been an added bonus for readers.

Overall, I loved this book. I cannot even believe how much I fell in love with these characters. I really can’t wait to read more from this author and hopefully in the future she will write more about these amazing characters. 100% would recommend this book to others.


Star Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment