Monday, January 25, 2021

Release + Review - Cala Riley - Matteo

 



Vanessa
I wasn’t supposed to be here. Kidnapped by a stranger and forced to live in his home. So why am I drawn to my captor? Secrets from my past threaten not only myself, but now him. Do I trust the man who kidnapped me or get the hell out of dodge?
 
Matteo
I’ve always done the right thing. Making decisions for myself that were more for the benefit for others. Until I meet her. What started as a good deed may turn into a kidnapping before I know it. She is the first thing I’ve ever wanted for myself. The question is, will I be able to keep her?  
 
 


Louise's Review 

Oh Matteo!!! I have been hanging for your story from the very beginning. Matteo is book 1 and kicks off the new series ‘The Syndicates’.

Matteo had done his time and now he is a big player in the game; when Vanessa slams straight into him she never thought she would end up kidnapped and in his home. There is a very fine line between the two of them and when that line starts to fade, they find themselves falling for each other.

I personally LOVED this story; after meeting Matteo back in the Mafia Royalty series he has been part of the family, but Matteo has grown up; he is arrogant and alpha down to the bone.

I cannot wait for more from this series.


Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5



PURCHASE LINKS
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
AUTHOR BIO

Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 
 

AUTHOR LINKS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment