Friday, February 26, 2021

Release + Review - Thrasher - K.L Savage

 



War can never be forgotten.
 
No matter how many years have gone by.
No matter how many roads I’ve travelled.
No matter how many women I lose myself in.
The memories remain.
 
And on top of it all, I have the Dear John letter memorized in my head I received the day of the bombing.
War and love can go straight to hall because I’m done with both.
The only solace I have is the club.
We’ve been traveling awhile now and it’s time to go home.
But before we do, I’m collecting my mark and hopefully Reaper remembers.
Because I’m not leaving Vegas without it.
 
Only, I never thought I’d want a beautiful blondie instead.
There’s a catch.
She’s off-limits because she’s The President’s sister.
Of the Ruthless Kings.
I don’t want love.
And I sure as hell don’t want war.
I’ve lived both and both nearly killed me.
But I can’t seem to stay away, and my terms have changed for the debt has changed.
 
I’m not leaving without Delilah.
The damn woman’s made me believe in love again.
And I’m not letting that go.
Even if it means I have to fight.
 
What’s that saying?
Nothing is fair in love and war.


Johnaka's Review
“Kick off for a spinoff, 4 stars”

Thrasher is from a different club and he decided to drop by and pay his old friend Reaper a visit. Reaper owes him and he’s ready to cash it in. What he didn’t expect was to meet Delilah, Reapers sister. From the moment he saw her, he wanted her. Only thing is, Reaper wants nothing to do with it. Will he get the girl or not? Only one way to find out.

Okay, so I enjoyed Thrasher. Savage made the spin off hook perfect. I’m interested in this new club and all that they do. The only reason it’s getting 4 instead of 5 stars is because 1, it was short. I felt like I blinked and it was over. And 2, because she left us with some unanswered questions. Which I get because it will make readers come back to see what’s actually going on. I’m just impatient. With that all said, I will continue reading to see what she has up her sleeve next.

Plot-4/5 Characters-4/5 Heat-4/5 Writing style-4/5 Overall-4/5

 
 
 
 
PURCHASE LINKS
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
K.L. Savage decided they were tired of looking for the kind of books they wanted to read. They had an itch that needed to be scratched, and as every girl knows, nothing scratches better than an alpha.

They write about gritty, alpha males, sometimes their dark sides, and the women they love.
If you have the same itch, their alpha males should fix that.
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment