Friday, July 23, 2021

Release + Review - Fury - Jessica Ames

 


Fury

As Sergeant-at-Arms of the Untamed Sons, my job is simple. Kill anyone who tries to hurt the club. Bleeding a man is the only thing that keeps me level, until I meet her. Amalia is not like any woman I've come across and when I'm with her my fear of being touched disappears. Stalking her might have been a bad decision, but keeping away from her isn't my choice. I can't breathe when she's away from me, and I can't stand the thought of something happening to her, so when she gets in trouble, my only thought is on protecting what's mine.

Amalia

Falling for my stalker might be a mistake, but I can't stop being drawn to Fury. I see his demons and the darkness that swirls around him, but I don't care. I want him, and nothing is going to stop me from having him. When I witness a murder, my only choice is to go to the only man i know will protect me, even if that puts him and his club in the firing line.

Louise's Review

 Fury is book 6 in the Untamed Sons series, I devoured this story in one sitting I could not put it down.

Fury knows he has an unhealthy obsession but he cannot help it, there is something about Amalia that settles him; when she shows up at the clubhouse asking for help he knows that he can’t walk away from her. Amalia is about to see a side to Fury that she has never seen before all in the name of protecting her.

I personally enjoyed this story, I have been reading this series from the beginning and I feel very invested in the characters; Fury and Amalia’s story has taken number 1 spot.

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5

 

 
 
PURCHASE LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Ravage
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Nox
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#3 Daimon
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#4 Levi
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#5 Titch
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#7 Bailey – Releasing September 24
 
$2.99 for a limited time!
 
 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
Jessica Ames lives in a small market town in the Midlands, England. She lives with her dog and when she’s not writing, she’s playing with crochet hooks. 
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment