Monday, November 24, 2014

Review - Red Dahlia (Gilded Flowers #6) - Vivian Winslow

 

Oh Wow!!! This last installment in the Gilded Flowers 2nd series was incredible.
Every step in the 3 part series, was captivating, addictive and I couldn't stop reading. Dahlia's story was even more intense than Lily, her twin sister.
I can't even begin to summarise this final story as every word would be a potential spoiler, it's just so jam packed with action and twists and turns. The story continues but changes so much, you have to hold on tight, to keep on board. Dahlia's life is intense, and is riddled with pain and pleasure in so many forms. Her love life is tricky and difficult, yet her sex life is drool worthy and sets the pages on fire. The amount of gorgeous men that end up in her life is quite staggering, and leaves for a lot of big sighs.
I loved Dahlia right from the start, she is feisty and knows exactly what she wants. She goes through some huge changes but still manages to be such a strong character and I love her for it.
She has to make some big decisions and she does good. I felt it all ended perfectly and after endless tears, it was a fantastic happy ending! I just hope Vi get's a story next! :)
5 huge stars.

**I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment