Monday, July 25, 2016

REVIEW - Broken Prince (The Royals #2) - Erin Watt





TITLE - Broken Prince (The Royals #2)


AUTHOR - Erin Watt





Synopsis:


These Royals will ruin you…

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.
 


My Review:




Well it came, I read, I'm now left hanging again. 


So yeah I was dying to read Broken Prince after the epic ending of Paper Princess, it wasn't a huge wait luckily, and I jumped straight back in as soon as it flew through to my Kindle. 

So again, I can hardly say anything without dropping one spoiler or another. There is so many amazing twists and turns in these books, that any wrong word in a review, and the whole story will be ruined. 

What I can say is, yet again I was rendered silent after the epicness of this story. If I'm totally honest, I wasn't entirely sure I was enjoying it to start with. After the cliffy from book one was handled, it kind of slowed down, and I wasn't sure if it was going anywhere. I did contemplate putting it down, and taking a break with something else, but I persevered and I'm glad I did, as it picked up half way through and was totally addictive for the second half. 

Still loving all the Royal brothers, especially sweet yet troubled Easton, and Gideon with his huge bubble of mystery and broodiness over his head. Ella was totally epic in part 2. At one point I was even contemplating loudly cheering her behaviour in one EPIC scene, if it hadn't of been stupid late and I would of got moaned at of course. She was just amazing, I seriously love that girl!!

Again, lots of reveals and twists and turns to contend with towards the end, and it's again left on a cliffy to make you scream, but it's made me dead excited for book 3. I seriously can't wait to find out what happens, after not 1 HUGE reveal, but 2 MAHOOSIVE reveals at the end!!!!! Drama to the extreme, and I love it!!

Incredible collaboration between the two authors in this book, and the writing skill shows throughout. Fingers crossed for some of the other brothers to get their own books at some point!! :D



Star Ratings:
Plot ~ 4/5
Characters ~ 5/5
Heat ~ 3/5
Writing Style ~ 5/5
Overall Rating ~ 4.5/5











CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE:


No comments:

Post a Comment