Tuesday, April 24, 2018

REVIEW - Love You Through It - Fabiola Francisco


35894741


TITLE - Love You Through It
AUTHOR - Fabiola Francisco






Blurb:

After witnessing Bri Carmichael’s pain, Cole Burkely is determined to help her heal.


That home visit changed my life.

She is a shell of the person I knew.

I just want each day to end so the night can swallow my pain.

She still has so much to give.

I’m empty.

I want to help her stand on her own again.

I’m not ready to let go.

She’s worth sticking around for.

My will to keep moving forward is stalled.

I want to make her smile again.

He has a good heart, but I can’t be the one to take care of it.

She doesn’t know that a long time ago I dreamed of her heart and soul.

My story has ended.

Our story is just beginning.
 




Johnaka's Review:

“Through the hurt came love, 4 stars”

Bri found love in college. She had beautiful relationship with a good man. She knew the possibility of losing him was real but she never thought it would actually happen. Now it has, she was handed that folded flag and feels like her world has ended. Those around her don’t know how to help her through it but Cole is more than willing to do it.
Cole has always wanted Bri, but when he found out she wasn’t single it was a no brainer to make her a friend. But now that Josh is a gone, a man he considered a friend he can’t help but watch over Bri. He cannot stand watching her self-destruct. Will he be able to help her out of the dark hole she’s dug herself in?
I loved these two together. Everything about her relationship with Cole is different. He’s the fun one where her husband was serious. As a military spouse this book hurt my heart but I loved the outcome. Its honestly probably my favorite story from the Rebel Desires series.
Star Ratings:

Plot-4/5
Characters-4/5
Heat-4/5
Writing style-4/5
Overall-4/5






No comments:

Post a Comment