Monday, April 6, 2020

Release + Review - The Russian Thug - Rie Warren




I am her captor.
Her keeper. 
And I don’t have a single intention of protecting her.

This mouthy tomboy is the only daughter of the O’Sullivan mafia, and they’ve been screwing us over for months. All of that changes today. I don’t like surprises but I do enjoy a challenge and, by the time I’m done with the Irish brat, the uneasy truce between our Bratva and their family will be no more than bloodstains on the streets of Boston.

I’m going to abduct her. I’m going to toy with her. I’ll control her and teach her family a lesson they’ll never forget. I can’t wait. 

The Russian Thug is book 1 in the Krasnov Brothers series. No cliffhangers. No cheating. Includes sizzling hot scenes. Can be read as a standalone! 

Jennifer's Review 
Yes! All the feels. The Russian Thug is a great story that gave me everything I was looking for. Mafia themed with hot steam and a more than meets the eye heroine? Sign me up.


The plot of this story was refreshing. The beginning was not what I expected. Then getting to watch the action unfold? The characters were beautifully written. I absolutely loved peeling back each layer of them.

The heat in this book is 100% on point. The development of said heat was even better. This story really makes you fall for each character. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Overall, I loved this story. It was written well and had me enamored from start to finish. I would recommend this book over and over.

Ratings: Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5




Buy Links: Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3dW7hvS
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/39HDgN1
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2xNGGkh
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/39HEcRF



Author Bio:
Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is an OG Amazon All Star author of Bad Boy books and MC romance. She delivers five star sex, suspense, and the best banter around. Her stories are one hundred percent original, do not contain fluffy plots or virgin brides, and wring every last emotion from readers to leave them with a satisfied smile. Rie’s tough alpha males are never brought to heel, but are instead healed by the feisty femme fatale of their perfect match.
She grew up in Maine, went to college in Iowa (Iowa, what?), lived in Scotland, and married in Englishman. In true roundabout fashion, they came back to the States, settled in South Carolina’s lowcountry, putting down southern roots and pursuing their arty endeavors. Tale spinner and character diviner, Rie is a lover of sleep, wine, and rude memes often involving either Disney characters or Winnie the Pooh. She is raising two teen daughters along with an entire brain full of unruly characters.
Rough-talking alpha men? Rie has that on tap.
Stubborn sassy heroines? You bet.
Smoldering sex scenes that’ll set your Kindle on fire? Check, check, check.
Keep a fan handy, you’ll need it.

Follow the signup link below to her romance newsletter for sneak peeks, new releases, first looks, and her quirky sense of humor.

And, as always, happy sexy reading to you!

Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment