Thursday, July 16, 2020

Release + Review - Devious Little Liars - Elle Thorpe






“Everybody lies, Princess. Some of us are just better at not getting caught.”

He murdered my uncle then covered it with fire. A fire that should have killed me, too. Instead, he hauled me from the floor while flames licked the walls, strong arms holding me close.
He saved my life.
Now I want to know why. I never saw his face. All I know is the letters on his shirt. SVH.
Saint View High.
The worst school in a hundred miles. Full of drugs and despair. Breeding ground for future criminals. Armed security guards and weapon checks at every door.
A far cry from my privileged life of money, private school, and fancy vacations.
With the police doing nothing, I take matters into my own hands. I enroll in a school I have no business being at.
But the Untouchables are quick to let me know exactly how big a mistake I’ve made. They’re the group of boys even the teachers are scared of.
Colt. Banjo. Rafe.
Every teenage girl’s dream. Good looking. Popular. Powerful.
And determined to break me.
Thing is, I’m not that easily broken. And I’m coming for them, too.

Devious Little Liars is the story of three bad boys and a girl who knows how to stand her ground. It is a mature high school/new adult, #whychoose romance, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. This book contains enemies-to-lovers and bullying themes. It is the first book in an ongoing trilogy.

Louise's Review 
Colt. Banjo. Rafe. 3 Bad Boys. Reverse Harem. Bully Romance. Suspense. Thriller.

Devious Little Liar is book 1 in the Saint View High series; the start of a trilogy that is going to keep me hanging after each and every book for more.

Lacey’s world has been turned upside down and when the smokes clears, she has a plan and nothing is going to stop her from finding out the truth. When she catches the attention of 3 ‘Untouchables’, not all of them are welcoming. Finding out the truth is a long path that is filled with humiliation, lies and deceit. Has Laney been putting her trust in the wrong people?

This book… speechless; hands down Elle Thorpe’s best work yet, I couldn’t put it down, who needs sleep anyway? From the moment I read the blurb I knew I needed this book, what I was not prepared for was the suspense from page 1 and a cliff hanger that has left me with more questions than answers. The countdown begins until I can get my hands-on book 2.

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5


Download or 1-click this hot new romance today.

Purchase Links: 


Author Links
If you need to find me....I'm pretty much everywhere lol



No comments:

Post a Comment