Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Release + Review - One Perfect Touch - Layla Hagen






In business circles, I’m known for being cutthroat and demanding. Robert Dumont is a hardass, they say. And it’s true. I thrive on challenges. Taking the family-owned restaurant chain to the next level is my passion. 

When my sister’s marriage implodes, I head back to New York, to be there for her and my niece. These are my only two priorities: growing the business and taking care of my family.

My new neighbor is a temptation I hadn’t counted on. Skye Winchester is bold, sensual and I just can’t keep my distance. I’m determined to make her mine. But once I’ve touched her, I want more. I want to worship her all night long.

As a business owner herself, Skye’s got enough on her plate. I was expecting her to run in the opposite direction when she realizes how complicated my life is. Instead, she does the opposite: making my sister laugh, charming my niece… She completely wins me over. 

Neither of us expected our attraction to grow until it obscures everything but each other.
And neither of us can afford to allow that. But how can we stop now?

Johnaka's Review 

“Unexpected love, 5 stars" 


The chemistry between Robert and Skye was undeniable. Robert moved home to help his sister pick up the pieces after her marriage implodes. Skye is busy trying to get her business in a good place. What she wasn’t expecting was for her good deed to lead to love. Robert and Skye were fun. They made one another step back and put the work aside. Skye has a big in your face family that you cannot help but love. Robert’s sister and niece are amazing in their own right and well, 5 stars.

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat-5/5 Writing style-5/5 Overall-5/5





Buy Links:

Meet Layla Hagen: 
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

SIGN UP FOR MY MAILING LIST and find out about future books as soon as they are released! (just copy and paste this link in your browser to sign up): http://laylahagen.com/mailing-list-sign-up/

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)


Connect with Layla Hagen:
Website: www.laylahagen.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment