Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Release + Review - Chaotic - K.L Savage

 




One, two, three, four…
I declare a deadly war.
Five, six, seven, eight…
I can't keep my mind straight.
Nine, ten…
I'll hunt her down and make her mine again.
I'm not the kind of man to take dares lightly.
They tend to make me more… insane.
And someone made the biggest dare of all.
They took Chloe.
She's in the place I escaped from.
And my mania is on overload.
I'm frantic. I'm reckless. I'm murderous.
My mind is chaos.
I can feel her, sense her, and scent her.
Her fear. Her madness. Her need.
My instincts are on overload.
And I'm not the type of hunter that uses a gun.
I reap havoc.
I'll rip my prey to shreds.
I'll bathe in their blood.
I'll screw on their bodies.
I won't stop.
Her love…
Our love…
Is a dangerous, unhealthy, addictive…
Chaotic mess.
I can't live. I can't breathe. I can't think without it.
Eleven, twelve, thirteen…
I'm going to make you SCREAM.


Johnaka's Review
“Chaos, 4 stars” 

Chaotic was just that, chaotic. Chaotic is the continuation of Zain and Chole/Jessica’s story. It’s action packed all throughout. Zain is protective and all things alpha that we love. Chole/Jessica is something else. The heat between Zain and the girls is undeniable. One thing I can say for sure about this story is it brings awareness to mental health issues that often get overlooked because they make people uncomfortable.

If chaos and stepping outside of your comfort zone is your thing, then look no further. You will probably enjoy Chaotic. Also, who wouldn’t love seeing small bits and pieces of our favorite bikers at the same time?

Plot-4/5 Characters-4/5 Heat-4/5 Writing style-4/5

 
 
 
 
PURCHASE LINKS
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Lunatic
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
K.L. Savage decided they were tired of looking for the kind of books they wanted to read. They had an itch that needed to be scratched, and as every girl knows, nothing scratches better than an alpha.

They write about gritty, alpha males, sometimes their dark sides, and the women they love.
If you have the same itch, their alpha males should fix that.
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment