Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Release +Review-Make Me Your Villian-Lani Lynn Vale


 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 by Lani Lynn Vale is OUT NOW! 


Flaws—he has them.
Laws? He breaks them.
Dues? He’s paid them.
Scars? He bares them proudly.
Lessons? He’s learned them.
Problems? He has one.
Her name is Iris, and she’s the one thing in his life that he can’t control.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW 👇👇
✦ Audio: COMING SOON

Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3aD6uzM


Our Review:

Make Me Your Villain by Lani Lynn Vale

“4 stars, sucked me in”

 

Shine and Iris sucked me right in and I was along for the ride. The chemistry between these two was there from the start. She called him out when he needed it. He gave her the family she deserved and, as far as I’m concerned, her family can go jump off a bridge. I read Make Me Your Villain in one sitting. I can always count on Vale for giving me a solid read. The only reason it’s getting four stars instead of five is because I didn’t love it as much as some of the others. But that’s a me thing and not an actual book issue thing. So do with that as you will.

Plot-5/5

Writing-5/5

Heat-4/5

Overall-4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment