Tuesday, September 15, 2015

REVIEW - Dirty Bad Strangers - Jade West


TITLE - Dirty Bad Strangers (Dirty Bad #3)


AUTHOR - Jade West



Releases September 19th

Synopsis:



He calls me his dirty girl. 
He’s just a caller, a sex line client, an anonymous pervert like all the others.
Except he isn’t.
He’s under my skin… his voice, his laugh, his twisted fantasies.
He wants to watch me with other men. Lots of other men.
He wants me blindfolded and bound and taken by strangers until I’m a used-up mess.
Then he wants to take me himself.
I should hang up, report him to my supervisor.
But I won’t. I can’t…
… because I want him, too.

Gemma Taylor was born to be a chatline operator. Her filthy mouth and a filthier imagination make her hot property on sex chat. The hours are great and the money’s even better. She’s onto a good thing; finding her feet in the big smoke of London with a couple of old school friends.
Until he calls.
The rules of chatline are clear: no personal information, no breaches of confidentiality, and absolutely no other forms of communication of any kind.
So why is she giving him her number? Why the hell is she planning on blindfolding herself and leaving her door unlocked for him?
Gemma Taylor’s in deep. 
And she’s about to get deeper. 
Much, much deeper.


My Review:





Good god that was intense!! 
After the crazy addictive ride that was Dirty Bad Wrong, followed by another whirlwind of all things nasty but hot with Dirty Bad Savage, I was more than ready and eager for Dirty Bad Strangers.
The synopsis was hotter than hot, and held so much mystery, and the promise of another filthy and twisted story, that you can't help but devour in one sitting.
So when seeing this bad boy show up on my kindle, I was more than excited, and pulled an intense all nighter on it. I most definitely wasn't disappointed. 

This book in some respects was even better than it's predecessors. More nasty, more dirty, more twisted, and so much more hotter. But with the added incredible bonus, of one of the most awesome main characters in recent dark books, Gemma. 
With her mane of fiery red hair, generous and voluptuous curves. She was gorgeous in a natural way. She is not your stereotypical protagonist in books, she is so much better. She is real, and sexy and has a great attitude and personality to boot. Gemma's kink was a bit different and bit risky, but she didn't care. She knew what she wanted, and she would have it. 

Jason, her dark and mysterious caller, luckily turns out to not be a psycho with murder in mind. But everything else he has in mind is pretty nasty and twisted, and of course sinfully hot. Just like him. He also shows throughout the book, that he is far from the shallow world he has one foot in, and I loved him for it. 

As with all the other Dirty Bad books, the sex scenes in this book are crazy hot. They aren't conventional and run of the mill, they are serious kink and stupidly steamy. And I think that's why I always get so excited about reading this series. You never know what you are going to get, or what you are going to read next. It's different and shows another world, a world where people are free to explore their desires, and nobody will mock them for it. 

As with the other 2 books in this series, there is always a connection between them all. Club Explicit and the regulars that frequent it. There is usually 1 or more characters from the previous books that show up, which I love. This time it's the sweet and bubbly Cara, who is Raven (Bec's) girlfriend. She turns out to me a good friend to Gemma, and introduces her to Explicit, and a new family of friends. I love how they all come back at some point. Even if the hotter than hot, Masque only had a brief moment, it was still nice to see him back. ;)

I 100% recommend this book, and of course the series. Although it is a standalone, the entire series has been incredible, and definitely worth reading. If you love your books hot, but a little different and extremely exciting. This is definitely the book for you. 

"I'm not going anywhere, dirty girl, the night is young."



STAR RATING:
Plot = 5/5
Characters = 5/5
Heat = 5/5
Writing Style = 5/5
Overall Rating = 5/5












No comments:

Post a Comment