Monday, August 12, 2019

Release+review: I Stalked Him Back-Jessica Frances



Title: I Stalked Him Back
Series: Love at First Crime #7
Author: Jessica Frances
Release Date: August 9, 2019
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Blurb: 
He stalked her from afar for years, so now she’s returning the favor.
I haven’t always been the best person.
I’ve rarely made the right choices.
I have a past which is painful and dark,
One I didn’t think I would survive.
But I was saved.
And finally, after going through hell,
Things are beginning to change.
I’m becoming independent again.
I’m getting stronger.
No one but I can see this.

He certainly can’t.
He’s been stalking me for a long time.
It’s his way of keeping me protected.
And I’ve let him do this.
But now it’s time the tables are turned.
Now it’s time for me to protect him.
I’m about to become the savior,
And I won’t let him down.
I can’t.
Because if I fail, then I’ll lose everything.
Stalking to save a life doesn’t sound ethical…
Then again, as some people say: there is nothing quite like love at first … crime.

Warning: this story contains mention of sexual abuse and torture. There is one scene involving physical abuse. There is no sexual abuse on page, but please be aware if this is a trigger. 

Buy Links: Kindle Unlimited

In the Series (Kindle Unlimited):
I Stole His Car (Love at First Crime #1)
I Knocked Him Out (Love at First Crime #2)
I Burned Down His House (Love at First Crime #3)
I Broke Into His Office (Love at First Crime #4)
I Blackmailed Her Brother (Love at First Crime #5)
I Poisoned Her Coworkers (Love at First Crime #6)

Our Review:

Freaking amazing! I Stalked Him Back is the last in the Love At First Crime series. This book is beautifully written. I feel these books are best read in order, but I believe you can read it as a standalone.

The characters in this book were great. We finally get a look into a character that we have known since book one. It was great to also read about another familiar face as well.

If you are looking for a well written book with great characters and a bit of action, then start this series today!

Ratings: 
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Author Bio:
Born and raised in South Australia, Jessica spends her days working in a bakery, afternoons catching up on lost sleep, and nights reading and writing. Writing has always been a passion of hers, however it wasn’t until recently that she decided to put pen to paper and make things official.

Social Media Links:
Email: jessicafrances_author@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment