Thursday, December 12, 2019

Release + Review - Off Limits - Penny Dee




I’m about to break the biggest rule of all.

RUGER
I was sixteen when she was born.
The niece of my best friend.
An angel with bright blue eyes and hair the color of night.
Through the years I’ve seen her grow from an adorable dimpled cupid into a strong, independent beauty.
Into a goddess.
A temptress.
Fate has brought us together.
But she is off limits.
I’ve got no business wanting her.
No business at all.
CHASTITY
For years I’ve crushed on him.
An older man who makes me tremble.
A biker King whose arms I want to get lost in.
Whose body I can only dream about touching. 
Whose lips I’m dying to taste.
I shouldn’t want him.
But I do.
I shouldn’t lust after him.
But tell that to my poor hopeless heart.
I should stay away.
But I won’t.
Off Limits is book five in the Kings of Mayhem MC series. It can be read as a standalone. For readers 18+

Louise's Review 
Off Limits is book 5 of the Kings of Mayhem series; Ruger is struggling with the side of right and wrong and dam if being wrong feels this good then he never wants to be right.

Chasity is the MC princess which means living her life how she wants to has always been hard, when a burst pipe in her apartment means moving in with her crush which happens to be older who is she to say no? When the past comes back to haunt Ruger can they survive the fall out and the wrath of her brothers?

I personally loved this book, having read the previous 4 books I couldn’t wait to get my hands-on Ruger and Chasity and their story did not disappoint; full of love, drama and everything you could want.

The Kings are defiantly a family I want to be part of.

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5  Characters: 5/5  Heat: 5/5  Writing Style: 5/5  Overall: 5/5



PURCHASE LINKS
ALSO AVAILABLE
#1 Kings of Mayhem – FREE for a limited time! 


#2 Brothers in Arms


#3 Biker Baby



#4 Hell on Wheels

AUTHOR BIO
Penny Dee writes contemporary romance about rock stars, bikers, hockey players and everyone in-between. Her stories bring the suspense, the feels and a whole lot of heat.
She found her happily ever after with an Australian hottie who she met on a blind date. 


AUTHOR LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment