Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Release + Review - Lea Coll - Only With You



The sexy-as-sin contractor and straightlaced attorney are from two different worlds, but can they find common ground with each other in this small-town romance?


Hadley
First I turned down a marriage proposal, then I moved to Annapolis to open a law firm. I thought my world couldn't change any more...

Until Cade stepped into my office, smelling of sawdust with his company’s T-shirt stretched taut over his chest and biceps. Everything about him was sexy-as-sin and completely off-limits.

But I can’t risk the business I sunk my savings into by dating a client, and he won’t risk his heart.

The more we spend time together, the more I want him. Even if a relationship between us was possible, how can he give me all of him?

Cade
After my wife died, I swore off dating. I threw myself into my charity instead. It was easy at first, but I can't ignore my attraction anymore.

Hadley comes from a wealthy family that operates with manipulation, lies, and deceit. I don’t fit into her world, but the closer we get, the more I wanted to show her how things could be different.

I never thought I’d meet someone who gave me hope for a future. One full of possibilities, love, and maybe even marriage and kids.

But how can I promise her forever when I know love doesn’t last?

Download today!


Louise's Review 

Only with you is book 1 in the new Annapolis Harbor series, having read Coll previously I couldn’t wait to jump in.


Hadley decides to leave it all behind, go out on her own and create a life she wants; when she moves to a small town, she meets Cade her first client and a man that she is starting to connect with on more levels than she ever has before. Cade was going on day by day, the only thing he wanted was to help families with his renovations; can he open his heart again and be the best person he can?

I personally enjoyed this story; Coll has an easy flow writing style that makes you not want to put it down. I look forward to more from this series.


Star Ratings; Plot: 4/5 Characters: 4/5 Heat: 4/5 Writing Style: 4/5 Overall: 4/5

Johnaka's Review 
“Starting over, 3 stars” 

In Only with You Hadley leaves her home, her family and starts fresh. She needs time and space from her family. What she wasn’t expecting was Cade. Cade who doesn’t want a relationship after the heartache he’s been through, yet he can’t stay away from Hadley. The push and pull is strong with these two. The question is will they take a chance on love with each other.

I enjoy Coll’s story telling. I honestly think the only reason this book isn’t getting a 4 stars from me is because I couldn’t fall into it like normal thanks to the craziness surrounding me. Must kids really fight? Honestly if you like a good story about someone finding love again then I think you will enjoy Only with You.

Plot-3/5 Characters-3/5 Heat-3/5 Writing style-3/5 Overall-3/5





Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2zLmLDe




ABOUT LEA COLL
Lea Coll worked as a trial attorney for over ten years. Now she stays home with   her three children, plotting stories while fetching snacks and running them back and forth to activities. She enjoys the freedom of writing romance after years of legal writing.


She currently resides in Maryland with her family.

 
Connect with Lea 

Website | Goodreads |  Amazon
FacebookFacebook Group
Instagram |  Twitter  | Bookbub    



No comments:

Post a Comment