Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Release + Review - Undeniably - Cala Riley





There was only one woman in the world who had the power to destroy me.
Morgan Wright.
I never thought I would see her again. Then she showed back up out of the blue, weaseling her way back into my life.

Keaton Yates is everything I hate. Two years ago, we were best friends.
Inseparable.
Until he did the unthinkable and broke my heart. Moving back means being back on Keaton’s turf. Am I strong enough to survive a second time?

Louise's Review 

Unpredictable is the 3rd installment in the Brighten Academy Series, I couldn’t wait to get my hands-on Keaton Yates.


Keaton Yates is wearing a mask, and behind the mask is a teenage boy that has had his heart broken, he has built up his walls and the 1 woman who helped him build them up and just walked back into his life. Morgan has been gone for years but when she steps back into Brighten Academy everything has changed including the way the one and only Keaton looks at her.
Dealing with their issues of abandonment and failure both Keaton and Morgan push forward trying to put the pieces back together, together.

I personally loved this story; I have been hooked on this series since book 1. Keaton is more than I ever thought possible, he has taken top spot as my book boyfriend.
Cala and Riley continue to write books that I can’t put down, Morgan was a fantastic addition to the series and I cannot wait to read the next instalment in the series, Unapologetically.


Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5


 
 


PURCHASE LINKS
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited


 
 
EXCERPT
 
"I can't believe we just did that," she whispers against my chest.
"Oh, come on, like you never saw that happening. You even admitted to having a crush on me when we were younger." I chuckle.
"Fine, you're right."
"Can you say that again?" I tease.
"Ugh." Morgan pushes on my chest. "You're ridiculous." 
I lean in and kiss her softly. "You have no idea." I kiss her again as my bedroom door flies open.
"He...Holy shit! Fuck! I just saw your fucking ass!" Sage screeches.
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Unbidden
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 


#2 Unpredictable
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 


AUTHOR BIO

Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 
 

AUTHOR LINKS
 
 
 
GIVEAWAY
 
There is a giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment