Friday, May 26, 2017

Review Tour - All the Way - M. Mabie

"I was going to keep my word, but I was also keeping her."—Cord Taylor

All the Way is LIVE!

all the way ebook


A contemporary romance with a mouthy redhead and a sexy, charming hero. 
        
Swoon. Laugh. Fall in love.


Blurb:

I’m a man’s man. A bro. A pal. A dude. And I love women.

Am I a saint? Far from it.

Do I go out with a lot of women? You’re damn right.

I date them all. Shy. Loud. Too busy. Lonely. High maintenance. No confidence. No filter. Bad habits. Naive. Beautiful ones. Pretty ones—and believe me there is a difference, but that’s another soap box. Point is, I don’t discriminate.

What do I get out of it? Knowledge. I want to be prepared, adept, and ready.

I might find the perfect woman for me today or a few years from now, but I won’t stop until I do. Then when The One comes along, I’ll be ready to go the distance.

Ready to go all the way.

I’m Cord Taylor, and, lady of my dreams, I’m coming for you.



ALL THE WAY IS FREE W/ KindleUNLIMITED.


More M. MABIE





OUR REVIEW:

“Sometimes the one for you is right under your nose, 5 stars”


Cord, oh Cord. Where to start... Cord is a swoon-worthy dude. He’s attractive, funny, cares about everyone around him, all around great dude. His only negative is he likes to date. In his defense, he doesn’t just sleep around, he’s looking for his unicorn. His theory is to date every kind of woman he can think of in the meantime, that way when he finds her he’s well versed in every situation possible. But maybe just maybe all that dating won’t help. Maybe all that knowledge will fly out the window when he meets his match.

Dana is done with dating. She has the worst luck when it comes to men. Dana’s just decided she’s going to say goodbye to the good-looking guys and find a decent guy to settle down with. Only decent guys don’t do it for her. When she meets Cord her best friend’s fiancĂ©es best friend, she thinks maybe just maybe she should give a one last hoorah to the good-looking guy, before looking for mister settle down.

When Cord sees Dana, he knows she’s his end game. But when friends get in the way some things you don’t account for happen. Will Cord get his dream woman? Does Dana really have to settle? 

I loved All The Way, I loved how Cord tried his best to keep his promise to his best friend. To me that said a lot about his character. The push and pull between these two were undeniable. I loved how sneaky Cord was, trying to implant himself into her life without her catching on. Then there are the secondary characters, all of them were awesome, but Trevor was the best. He might be a seventeen-eighteen-year-old kid, but he had it figured out.

Take a dive with Cord and Dana, you won’t regret it. There will be times you will laugh and then shortly after want to throat punch one of them for being an idiot. 

Here are a couple quotes from the story that got to me;

“This has been driving me nuts all day. You have shite in the corner of your eye.” And that, ladies, is love.”

“Tell me one thing that’s worse than a sour towel right when you’re fresh from the shower. That’s another kind of surprise that I didn’t like.”

“It was the hardest, pee-incident-erasing, friend’s-kid-stopping-by-forgetting swoon of my life.”

“I confessed, “I want to do some pretty f’d up, dirty things to you.” She laughed softly, and challenge flashed in her eyes. “Then what are you waiting for?”

Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 5/5
Writing style- 5/5
Overall- 5/5



All the Way Banner_Live Now

No comments:

Post a Comment