Thursday, June 29, 2017

REVIEW - A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas


TITLE - A Court of Wings and Ruin 

(A Court of Thorns and Roses #3)


AUTHOR - Sarah J. Maas






BLURB:

A nightmare, I’d told Tamlin. I was the nightmare.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin’s maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit—and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well. As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords—and hunt for allies in unexpected places.



REVIEW:

Urgh how on earth will I ever review this book. It's left me with a whopping book hangover. It's taken me from the beginning of this month to actually find some words on it. Not to mention, it's book 3 how do I review without giving away so much. 


Okay so I'll try. A Court of Wings and Ruin is book 3 in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, and ultimately the best series by Sarah J Maas, in my opinion of course. I love literally everything about this series, and am so pleased with how it has played out throughout the 3 books so far. Everything I wanted to happen, happened. (Sorry, vague I know) I have to be careful for those who haven't read either book 3 or even the series at all. 

Feyre is just incredible and gets better each book. She is the most kick ass heroine I have ever read of, and I just love her the more I read her. She is so powerful and brave, she will risk everything for anyone and everything. So selfless and so incredibly clever. I love how she seems to come up with all the genius ideas that she does. 

Rhys is perfect. Just that. I love him, and just like Feyre he gets better with each book. They are so alike the pair of them, always sacrificing things for a bigger purpose or others. But damn sexy with it too!! :D 

The powerful battle scenes were edge of your seat intense, incredible writing skills from Sarah J Maas, her imagination is just awe inspiring. They are so powerful and take over everything going on around you. You are literally absorbed into the pages, it's that immense. 

I will never stop raving about this series, and loving it more than any series in this genre. I really hope there is more to come as I'm not ready to say goodbye to the characters yet. I want to see more of them after the dust settles. So many questions still left unanswered. And the ending, although perfect, left me wanting another few hundred pages more. I just hope we don't have to wait years to get more from them. 

Seriously the best. Haven't got enough stars. 5 huge stars. 







No comments:

Post a Comment