Friday, April 3, 2015

Review - Complete Submission - CD Reiss

 

 

 

BLURB:


Jonathan Drazen.
Gorgeous. Check.
Charming. Check.
Smart. Check.
Rich. Hey... I'm not gonna complain.

All the ingredients for a few nights of mind-blowing pleasure are right there. He's made it perfectly clear he can't love me, and I'm not out to fall in love either.
But I can't stay away from him. He's got this bossy way about him in bed. The word "Sir," falls from my lips, and when he tells me to get on my knees...well, my knees have a mind of their own.
I got this. I can be his slave for a few nights and walk away unscathed.
We get in. Get it on. Get the hell out. Done.
He knows the line between love and lust. It's right between my legs. Now, let's see if that line blurs for me.



MY REVIEW: 

 

I've read all the books in this complete series before. I have also reviewed each one of the separately. So I'm not going to do a detailed review on here.

I re-read all of these again, when I purchased this complete series, I wanted to refresh my memory of all the details, of the story of Monica and Jonathan, before Coda was released.

So this is the story of Monica, an incredibly talented and unique singer. Who also has to work as a waitress in clubs, until she hits the big time. She incredibly focused and determined to be what she wants to be. She will not let anything get the in way of her career, and future. That includes men. She doesn't have the time or emotions for a relationship. Her last one drained her, and she has been celibate ever since it finished. 18 months ago.
Until one day, she has no choice. She meets her boss, the enigmatic, powerful, and stinking rich business mogul, Jonathan Drazen.
There is no walking away from this man, no matter how hard she tries. He has already started to eat in to her soul, just from first glance. First touch and she is lost.

So begins an incredibly intense, and unconventional, but stupidly sexy relationship. The chemistry between these 2 characters in hot enough to still be smoking in the final book.
Each story is quite short (novella length) but you never notice. The writing and content is potent, and intense, you forget how long they actually are.

The twists and turns that run throughout this entire series, are amazing and shocking, and leave you in awe of the writing genious that is C.D.Reiss.

This will always be one of my fave series, and having them all together in this bundle, is perfect. I always buy whatever C.D.Reiss releases, and not just for the pretty artwork, this was a must buy of 2015, and I fell in love with the story all over again!

Recommended as one of my fave ever series!!

Not enough stars to cover it!


No comments:

Post a Comment