Thursday, January 23, 2020

Release + Review - Fearless - Kelsey Cheyenne




It all started with a bet…

I told Olivia Hart that if she won, I’d leave her alone for good. Little did she know, I was never going to let that happen. She thinks I hate her, but she couldn’t be more wrong.
I keep raising the stakes, making wagers and tricking her into spending time with me.
The more we’re together, the harder she falls.
But once she learns the truth, all bets are off.

Jennifer's Review
Interesting plot and characters. Fearless was a solid novel. I read it in one sitting and was satisfied when the story was over. This book has romance and heartbreak in it.

The plot if this book was good. I would say it's an enemies to lovers book. Maybe even a small, and I mean very small, bully romance aspect. I liked the characters as well. They were dynamic and had a long journey to go through.

I liked the heat and writing style in the story. The pace was steady for the most part. I just felt like things didn't flow as smoothly as they could have.

Overall, I enjoyed this story. I had not even realized that there was a story prior to this. Or at least I think there was. That was a bit confusing, but didn't take away from the story. I would be willing to read more by this author.

Ratings:
Plot: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Heat: 4/5
Writing Style: 4/5
Overall: 4/5





PURCHASE LINKS
Free in Kindle Unlimited
ALSO AVAILABLE
#1 Selfless

Free in Kindle Unlimited
AUTHOR BIO

Dog mom. Lover of carbs. Slytherin. Kelsey is a sarcastic, true crime junkie, but also secretly a hopeless romantic. When she’s not bingeing Netflix with her boyfriend or spoiling her golden retriever, you can find her writing anything from fluffy romcoms to killer twists. Above all, Kelsey creates stories that are real, raw, and emotional and will have every reader hooked.
AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment