Monday, December 4, 2017

Release Tour & Review - Mr. All Wrong - R.C. Stephens


Title: Mr. All Wrong
Author: RC Stephens
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: December 4, 2017




The first time I met Evie Harper, she threw a cream pie at my face. I actually hadn’t met her, just saw her. It was more like she hated everything I stood for and showed me her opinion with an airborne cream pie. Yes, she smacked me front and center on my face. The second time I saw Evie, I didn’t realize she was the cream-pie-throwing bandit, and she took my breath away in a flowing red gown at a gala. 

Of course I couldn’t resist her looks, so I asked her to dance. She called me a schmuck and stalked off. 

My own Cinderella ran away from me. I shouldn’t have chased her down. We were all wrong for each other. But her fire red hair and feisty personality reeled me in, and I was hooked. Chicago’s most renowned playboy was finally falling head over loafers. At least it felt that way because she was like no other woman I’d met before . . . Evie was special . . .

Problem was I had trust issues when it came to women. Freud would’ve probably said it was my mother’s doing. Somehow Evie made me believe in her . . . trust her . . .

Big damn mistake!

One I hope I won’t live to regret . . .

But then again how could someone so wrong for me turn out to be so damn perfect?















An amazing political romance! I was highly impressed with this book. I love political romances so I was quick to pick this book up and devour it. I really liked how everything flowed well together in the book. This book has interesting characters, romance, and a plot that keeps you enthralled.
The plot of this book was oooh so good. I loved every bit of it. You have a man who seems to have his future all laid out for him whether he likes it or not. He is set in his routine when BAM! A curveball in the form of a curvy red head is thrown his way. Like every good story, there is scandal and conflict surrounding them around every corner. Will they become something more or be destined to fail? You will have to read to find out.

Evie is my hero. Seriously. She is one heck of a character. She is feisty and believes in telling it like it is. This is such an endearing part of her. She also has a unique challenge in her life that most of us do not have to face. I love how she embraces her life instead of using her challenges as an excuse. I feel this is so important for people to remember. Colton is also an amazing character. He has his own challenges he is facing. He has been told his whole life how his life will be and when he finally finds something he wants enough to fight for it, he faces resistance. I love that he is such a strong character as well.

The chemistry between these two characters is astounding. I love how they are drawn to each other. The feistiness of Evie brings out a side in Colton that I love. Watching these two interact is very entertaining. This aspect of the book was not lacking for me.

The author told this story from dual point of views. I love how she creates such dynamic characters. They are multilayered and feel very realistic to the readers. I also love how she fully immersed the readers into the political world. As someone who doesn’t follow politics, I felt this story was perfect for giving me a taste of the political world. 

Overall, I enjoyed this book. This was an amazing representation of a political romance. The characters were so endearing that I am still thinking about them. I still believe that Evie is my Hero. I would recommend this book to others.

Star Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5





R.C. Stephens was born in Toronto, Canada. She graduated from York University with a master's Degree in Political Science.

R.C. is an avid reader, so when she isn't cooking for her clan or on her laptop writing, she's snuggled tight with her Kindle devouring any romance novel she can. Okay, with the exception of Thursday nights. She makes time for Scandal and Vampire Diaries. She's a fan of drama and suspense but she's also a sucker for a happy ending.

Her husband was her first teenage love. They live together with their three children in Toronto. Loving Canadian winters she could never think of living anywhere else.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment