Tuesday, December 5, 2017

REVIEW - Demon Ash - M.J. Haag & Becca Vincenza




TITLE - Demon Ash

AUTHOR - M.J. Haag & Becca Vincenza








BLURB:




The world is nothing like Mya remembers. While in Ernisi, cities have been bombed and burned in an attempt to stop the hellhounds and the plague. The survivors are doing everything they can to win back their world from the hell that was unleashed with the first quake. 


With Drav's help, Mya reunites with her family, but they are far from safe. Marauders, hellhounds, and the infected are doing their best to destroy what's left of the world, and it's up to Mya and Drav to save it.



Jennifer's Review:



I am at a loss for words. Demon Ash blew my ever loving mind. Honestly this whole series has. This is not a stand alone and I highly suggest you go back and read the others. This series is walking dead meets warm bodies. A must read!

The plot of this book follows with the rest of the series. We are immersed in this post apocalyptic world that is different than what many have imagined. I really loved where the authors took this book. 

Our characters are wonderful. We get to meet more humans which is cool. We also meet some other unsavoury characters. Not so cool. Or is it? Either way each character brings us a lesson that needs to be learned. I love that aspect most about these books.

Now these authors ramped up the heat in this book. It's been slightly inappropriate in the best way from the beginning,  but I loved the scenes between these characters in this book. Most of all, I loved the humour.  Even in a dark place one can still find light. 

These two authors were made to write together.  I can't even tell that their are two separate voices.  I loved everything about this book. There isn't a bad thing I can even think to say about it. 

Overall, this book is my jam. I cannot wait to reread the series again and again.  I really hope we get more from this universe in the future.  Amazing series! 


Star Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment