Thursday, May 27, 2021

Release + Review - Mayhem - Cala Riley

 


Mayhem.

That’s what my life has turned into.

One second I was the trailer trash beneath their feet. The next, I’m forced into their care for “my own protection.”

Too bad for them, I’m nobody’s charity case.

Still, there’s an undeniable attraction to him. A magnetic force making it hard to think straight.

When push comes to shove, I won’t let anyone else pay the consequences for my actions. I’ll face them head on.

They say only the strong survive.

If there is one thing I know about, it’s surviving.


Louise's Review

Mayhem is book 1 in the new Trailer Park Girls duet - WOW! This story had me ignoring my family and finishing in 1 sitting! 

Willow is independent and fierce; hasn’t had it easy she has had to fend for herself to survive and when her gut instinct kicks in to help someone, she puts herself in the firing line and is left needing protection. 

Chase, oh yeah Chase; dear lord he has some seriously hot alpha vibes coming off him and he will do anything to protect the people he loves. 

I personally loved this story, Cala & Riley have delivered another fantastic story that had me hooked from beginning to end; I cannot wait to get my hands on Harmony! 

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5  Characters: 5/5  Heat: 5/5  Writing Style: 5/5  Overall: 5/5

 
 


PURCHASE LINKS
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#2 Harmony – Releasing July 22
 
 


 
AUTHOR BIO

Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 
 

AUTHOR LINKS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment