Friday, August 25, 2017

REVIEW - Fighting for your love - Nikki Ash


Title: Fighting for your Love
Author: Nikki Ash



Blurb:

Kaden
I fell in love once and it was amazing. Until it wasn't. I swore to protect her. Until I didn't. I swore to love her forever. Until forever came too soon.
After I lost her, I swore I would never fall in love again. Until I met Ashley.

Ashley
I depended on a man once. Until he walked out. I gave him my everything. Until he left me and our son with nothing. From then on I knew the only person I could depend on was myself. Until I met Kaden.

I'm not sure when or how it happened, but Kaden has embedded himself into my life, stealing my heart. Sounds like a good thing, right?

Wrong! Because while Kaden has my heart locked and secure, his heart was given to a woman who can't give it back.

Now I am fighting for his love, hoping he can leave his past behind him and find a future with me.







Review:

Fighting For Your Love by Nikki Ash

“Friends to lovers, 5 star”

This is the fourth book Fighting Series, you don’t have to read the three books before but I recommend it. This is Kaden and Ashley’s story, a story I have wanted for a while now. All it did was make me want the next book in the series.

Kaden is a love em and leave em kind of guy. He did love once but it ended horribly leaving him jaded. The person who really brought him back to the land of the living is his best friend Ashley. But there are two problems being with her and her son makes him feel guilty and he’s never told her his secret. When he finds out Ashley is in trouble he tries to solve her problems, only she is no shrinking violet. What happens when you wake up one day and realize you’re in love with your best friend? Do you move on it or stand by a pledge you made in the past?

Ashley has never had luck when it comes to men. He son’s dad was the worst of them all. When she finds herself in a tight spot she finds herself doing something she never thought she would only for things to keep spiraling out of control. Thankfully Kaden grounds her but other than emotional support from him she won’t accept anything else. She knows she’s in love with her best friend but knows he will never let it happen…but what happens if he does return those feelings?

I loved how strong-willed Ashley was. Tristan her son was adorable. Kaden had his moments like most hero’s do. This is definitely a friend to lover’s story with some twists on both sides I never saw coming that put them in sticky situations. But through it all they didn’t really waver. Kaden is protective and loveable even if he doesn’t think he is. I adore the group and can’t wait for Bella’s story. The only thing I “didn’t” like is in the beginning it was a little too much fill in on who people were for me when I already knew them. Although I get where it would be good for someone who has never read a previous story in the series.



Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 5/5
Writing style- 4/5
Overall- 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment