Monday, October 23, 2017

REVIEW - Tempting Sophia - Jessica Prince



TITLE - Tempting Sophia
AUTHOR - Jessica Prince



Released Nov 2nd



BLURB:



Having my heart broken once was enough to make me give up on the idea of love all together. Instead of searching for The One I decided to embrace variety and turn my back on monogamy. I made a living convincing women they didn’t need a man to feel complete. 

And I totally rocked at it.

Until the man who shattered my happily ever after came waltzing back into my life, determined to make me fall for him all over again.

He claims that I’m the love of his life. He wants a second chance, and it seems like he’ll stop at nothing to tempt the hell out of me. But if Dominic Abbatelli thinks he can win me back with his puppy dog eyes, heartfelt apologies, and declarations of love then he’s...probably right.




REVIEW:


“Second chance, 5 stars”


Dominic and Sophia are like two forces about to collide. There is no denying it’s going to happen or stopping it, you just have to let it run its course. Dominic and Sophia are destined to happen, whether she likes it or not.

Sophia fell in love with a boy when she was a young teen. It just clicked for her one day that he was her soulmate. She didn’t get him for a couple more years and by the time she did there was already distance between them. Can a long-distance relationship work when the relationships new?

Dominic didn’t have Sophia as long as he wanted. He wanted forever, but distance caused fights which caused the end. But he’s sick of waiting and is going to take what’s his. He will jump any hurdle Sophia puts him through. When he finally starts making ground with getting her back a evil acquaintance makes herself known, putting everything he’s worked for in jeopardy. Then there is a loss of someone close. It will either tear him and Sophia apart completely or bring them together for good. Question is, which will it be?

I loved these two. I wanted them to happen when I was first introduced to them. They love to fight but they love to love each other more. They just clicked when they actually tried. The secondary characters were a riot that just made the story better. Price has a way of giving us book friends that feel real. I cannot wait for Daphne’s story, not only for her side of things but for the little bit we get more of the whole crew.


Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 5/5
Writing style- 5/5
Overall- 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment