Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Release + Review - Lucky in Love - Kelly Elliott




A stand-alone romance novel in the Southern Bride Series



 Blurb – 
When it comes to luck, I’m on the wrong end of the good side with more mishaps than I care to remember. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a happy guy: single, decent looking, wealthy, with a waiting list of people who want me to make their kid’s dreams come true with my custom-designed playhouses. 

My life was exactly how I wanted it to be. That is, until Saryn Night walked into my office with the intention of firing me. Good luck with that. One strong-headed, opinionated woman with a three-year-old little girl had turned my world upside down within five minutes. The moment they stormed into my office — bright blue eyes, curly brown hair, and a smile that would make any man fall to his knees, and that was just the daughter — I knew I was in for one wild ride that was guaranteed to turn my luck completely around. 

Now, for once in my life, I found myself thinking that maybe, just maybe, I could finally be Lucky in Love.

Johnaka's Review 

“Second chance, 5 stars”


There is just something about Elliott’s small town, country stories that suck me in. Maybe I love them so much because they remind me of the people I grew up with. No matter what it is, her writing has me one-clicking as fast as I can. Lucky in Love pulled me in, I fell when they fell and it was glorious. Take a chance on Lucky in Love.

Truitt may have the reputation as a playboy, but he is far from it. In fact, he’s over that kind of life. Lately he wants what his friends have, love. When Saryn the girl he used to have a thing for comes back into town he can’t help but wonder, is this it? When he meets her daughter he falls, hook, line and sinker. The question is, is Saryn willing to put her heart on the line again?

Saryn knew she shouldn’t have married him, but she did. With the end of her marriage, she heads back to her hometown to start over with her daughter. What she didn’t expect was Truitt, the only man who made her heart pitter patter. He has a reputation, and she’s not interested in going down the road she just got off of again. But something in her heart tells her she should take a chance on him, the question is, will she?

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat-5/5 Writing style-5/5 Overall-5/5


A picture containing photo, cake, man, woman

Description automatically generated



Buy Links (Universal and affiliate free) – 
Apple Books, B&N, Kobo ➙ https://bit.ly/2Bpc1YO

Audiobook coming June 30, 2020 - Links coming soon


Meet the Author:
Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.  

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, The Playbook, and Lost Love, to name a few.

Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, two pups, four cats, and endless wildlife creatures. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. 

To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website.


Social Media Links – 
BookBub  https://goo.gl/j1mWX8
Amazon Author Page ⇒ https://goo.gl/RGVXqv
Instagram ⇒ https://goo.gl/t828NF
Twitter ⇒ https://goo.gl/S6oKp5
Facebook page ⇒ https://goo.gl/ZM61Xg
Pinterest ⇒ https://goo.gl/VEhCYi


No comments:

Post a Comment