Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Release + Review - Levi - Jessica Ames

 



Levi
 
As Secretary of the Untamed Sons MC, I know my place. I'm the youngest member to ever become an officer and I'm not doing anything to put that in jeopardy. Then I meet Noelle. She's a club bunny. Brothers don't claim the women who service our club, but I want her like I want my next breath. For her, I'll put my position on the line and risk the wrath of my president.
 
Noelle
 
After the death of my sister, my need to get revenge pushes me into the arms of my enemy. I want to tear them down, destroy their whole club and I'll stop at nothing to get my revenge. Then I meet Levi. He changes my outlook, makes me realise that the Sons are not all bad, even if they have a few rotten apples in the barrel.
 
I'm falling hard and fast, but I'm in too deep. Telling him the truth of who I really am will get me killed, but if I don't we can never be together.
 
*Warning : Contains adult content, reading age 18 +. Graphic violence and dark emotional scenes that may trigger some readers.
 
 
 
 
PURCHASE LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!
 


Louise's Review

Levi is book 4 in the Untamed Sons, a series that I have been reading from the beginning. These men are not for the faint hearted.

Noelle has a score to settle, she has her eye on the price but when Levi continues to show her that she is more than the club bunny her feelings start to shake the foundation leaving her cracking.
Levi has done something that no one advises too, fall for a club bunny; but Noelle isn’t like all the other and she has captured his heart and he will go against his brothers to stand up for what he believes is his future, his own be dammed. When headlines hit the front page and the dust settles will their future have a chance ?

I personally really enjoyed this story, The Untamed Son’s are 1% bikers that take their roles and club very seriously. I look forward to Titches story, I have a feeling its going to rip my heart out!

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5


 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Ravage
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Nox
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#3 Daimon
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#5 Titch – Releasing May 24
 
$2.99 for a limited time!
 
 
#6 Fury – Releasing July 23
 
$2.99 for a limited time!
 
 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
Jessica Ames lives in a small market town in the Midlands, England. She lives with her dog and when she’s not writing, she’s playing with crochet hooks. 
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment