Monday, September 11, 2017

REVIEW - Drunk on You - Harper Sloan


TITLE - Drunk on You

AUTHOR - Harper Sloan









BLURB:


It was supposed to be fun. 
A mutual use of each other's bodies. 
To be a ruse to the world around us. 
I wanted to be free from my ex, and he wanted to escape his. 

One drunken night turned a joke into a life-changing moment. 
He warned me not to fall for him, and I should've listened. 

He intoxicated me. 
He made me crave him. 
He ruined me. 
In the end, I'll never be the same.




REVIEW:



“love with a side of kink, 5 stars”

Nikki has crap luck when it comes to guys. Her last boyfriend hasn’t gotten the hint in over a year that they are over and its starting to get on her last nerve. She’s always had a thing for Shane but never thought to make a move. But one night the chemistry strikes causing her think about taking a chance on the man she’s known for years yet hardly knows.

Shane can’t get rid of his crazy ex. She won’t stop stalking him and has caused him a whole lot of problems. When Nikki throws a proposition his way he takes it. He’s always wanted the fiery blond but thought she was off limits. Soon he realises he never should have underestimated Nikki.

Together the two are explosive. Shane has some specific sexual desires and never realised Nikki had them too…until he opens those doors. Shane and Nikki fall in love quick but it wasn’t painless. Can Shane’s hang ups between his job and having a woman accept his occupation put his relationship with Nikki at risk? 

Take a chance on the alpha French speaking hero and the heroine who does the unexpected. You also get to meet back up with Nate and Em from When I’m with You. Usually I include a couple quotes that I enjoyed, but most of them involved French and I have no idea if Amazon would be game for that so I will hold off and urge you to read Drunk on You.


Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 5/5
Writing style- 5/5
Overall- 5/5







No comments:

Post a Comment