Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Release + Review - Bad Crush - Rebecca Jenshak

 

Reasons not to crush on Adam:
He's my best friend's brother.
He's my neighbor.
He's the captain of the hockey team.
He's a serial monogamist who's sworn off dating.

Reasons not to fake date Adam:
See above.
He has no idea I actually like him—like really like him.

But do I listen to any of those really great reasons? Of course not.
Now, thanks to my amazing and convincing acting skills, one fake date ends with him being my fake fiancé (oops!).
My bad crush has gotten me in way over my head.


Johnaka's Review
“Best friend's brother, 5 stars” 

Reagan has been in love with Adam since she met him. But he’s a serial dater and well, he doesn’t see her. Not until she plays the fake girlfriend role perfectly. When he finds himself in need of a fake girlfriend again, she’s the perfect candidate. What he didn’t expect was to want to turn their fake relationship into a real one.

When Adam gives Reagan a chance, she takes it. And she may have taken it too far. But she couldn’t help herself! What happens though when her past comes calling? Will she be able to keep up or will she cave under the pressure? Only one way to find out.

Jenshak killed it with Bad Crush. I absolutely adored this couple and the friend group. I cannot wait to see what she does next. And as far as I’m concerned, it won’t be soon enough.

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat- 5/5 Writing style- 5/5 Overall- 5/5

 
 Download today!



Meet Rebecca

Rebecca is a new adult romance author, sports lover, and caffeine addict. When she isn't writing, you can find her hanging with family and friends or with her nose buried in a book.
 

Connect with Rebecca

Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/3ebGOgs

Newsletter | https://bit.ly/3eiLzVL

No comments:

Post a Comment