Thursday, June 24, 2021

Release + Review - Killian - Cala Riley

 



Greer

My life isn’t a fairytale. I might be locked up like a princess, but I’m more rebellious than I let on. While my brother might be the Don of the Catalini family, he does not know the secrets I’ve been keeping.

That’s how I meet him.

Killian O’Reilly.

This might be the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done.

Killian

This life isn’t for everyone. Being the boss of the Westie’s comes with a load of responsibilities. One’s I’ve never rebelled against.

Until her.

Greer Catalini.

Pursuing her might start a war, but anything thing worth having is worth the risk.


Louise's Review 
Killian is book 2 in ‘The Syndicates Series’, this story has all the feels and I have been hanging for a while to get my hands on both their stories as they have featured in other Cala Riley books. 

Greer has been living in Italy, shipped off by her brother – before that she had a connection one that she never told her family about. Killian is getting what he wants even if that means risking it all by making a deal. Will everything work out or will the result ruin everything?

I personally enjoyed this story, Cala Riley have delivered yet another amazing story and continue to have me reading their stories in 1 sitting. 

I cannot wait for more from this duo!!! 

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5  Characters: 5/5  Heat: 5/5  Writing Style: 5/5  Overall: 5/5

 
 


PURCHASE LINKS
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Matteo
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#3 Haruaki – Releasing August 19
 
 
 
AUTHOR BIO

Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 
 

AUTHOR LINKS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment