Tuesday, June 9, 2015

REVIEW - Back Stage (Power Station) (Volume 3) - T. GEPHART

Title - Back Stage (Power Station) (Volume 3)
Author - T.Gephart



Synopsis

Rock Star? Angie Morelli was not one. Growing up next to Power Station’s drummer didn’t guarantee a taste of the limelight, unless you count catcalls at low paying gigs in seedy bars and second-rate venues. She was okay with that; working her ass off at her dad’s mechanic shop during the day meant she could live her dream at night. She didn’t need Power Station waltzing back into her life, Jason Irwin had done enough damage the first time. Could she let go of her hurt for a chance of hitting the big time?



A one-night stand right before Jason Irwin left for his big break was no big deal. Except it wasn’t just any girl— it was Angie, Troy’s hot but young and inexperienced neighbour. It should never have happened, so best he pretend like it didn’t. Ten years later he remembered exactly why he went down that road. She was even hotter and she was also pissed as hell. Sounded like the perfect combination to invite on their world tour.



The road was not the place for history. It was bound to get ugly.




What's it all about

Jase & Angie. On the road and on top of each other. (both figuratively and literally)


What I thought

Book three in this series marks the end of the power station series so whilst we watch Angie and Jason's relationship build, we watch the rest of it all "Power Down" (did you see what I did there....)

Jase for me, was not all I hoped, yeah we always knew he was quiet, but I was just hoping for more from him when it came to his own story, but that's just my choice. Maybe he will be some other girls absolute dream. To me, he's just a bit of a dumb ass.

Angie on the other hand was too much for me. You know how men joke that they wish the mute button on the TV remote would work for their wife. Yeah I found myself wishing I had that for Angie. But if I had to put up with the aforementioned dumb ass, I think I'd be a super bitch too.

"Sure. Dumb Tree" Please don't cry. Please don't cry. My legs doing their best to keep me upright and get me out down the side path to the front of the house. "See you, thanks" My back turned before the first tear fell"

BUT, together they kind of balanced out and it sorta worked!

So they have history and because life's a bitch 10 years after their "history" they gotta work together, much to their disdain. But they make it work (obviously or there would be no book) or more specifically the rest of the guys help them make it work.... Queue AWESOME catch up with Dan, Ashlyn, Troy & Megs!

Although Jase is quiet he has got an attitude and I'm sure like me, you'll think you've got it sussed. BUT YOU WON'T HAVE IT SUSSED. Gepharts like BAM have that. And so, there was me, a big mess, feeling sorry for the guy I don't like (I hate when that happens. feelings and stuff)

"Can you believe she sat in that courtroom and laughed?"

Above all else, my fave thing about this book and this series is the humour! 

"You want more validation, you egomaniac or you finally going to take me"

So, a funny and sexy (very) end of a journey for the whole gang and for many legions of T. Gephart fans. It's been wild guys! 



STAR RATING - 4 STARS




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24846364-back-stage?from_search=true&search_version=service_impr


CLICK COVER TO BUY






*** A copy was provided by the author in return for an honest review ***

No comments:

Post a Comment