Sunday, June 28, 2015

Seraphim Question Time - Kathleen Kelly



Seraphim Question Time with Kathleen Kelly



Aussie author Kathleen Kelly has joined us today for Seraphim Question Time! Fresh from the release of "Savage Fire", book two in her Savage Angels MC series! Welcome Kathleen!


Kathleens Author Bio

Kathleen Kelly was born in Penrith, NSW, Australia. When she was four her family moved to Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Although born in NSW she considers herself a QUEENSLANDER!!
She married her childhood sweetheart and they live in Brisbane with their two furry kids. A British Short Hair called Grace and a Burmese called Jack . 
Kathleen enjoys writing contemporary, romance novels with a little bit of erotica. She draws her inspiration from family, friends and the people around her. She can often be found in cafes writing and observing the locals. 

                         



Describe yourself in 3 words.
Funny, classy, passionate



Who is your favourite of your own characters (either already written or still in your head) and why?
Truth - he is a flirt and has dark secrets that I am still yet to uncover. In real life - I LOVE a good flirt - someone you can be sexy with but know it won't go any further - 'cause I am happily married - but I love flirting.


Best book you have read so far this year, and your Favourite book of all time?
Fav book - The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - read it years ago and it still sticks with me. It was disturbing and funny and one of the best books I've ever read.


Are there any other authors who inspire you?
Laurell K Hamilton, Lee Child, Jani Kay, Amity Cross


Favourite thing that's been said about one of your books?
This book is full of secrets, revelations, betrayal, redemption and hot steamy sex! I give this book 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants and I wait anxiously for book 3!" ~ Bookaholic Momma


What does the next twelve months look like in your book world?
I need to be more disciplined and write more books! I have an Author signing in US in June next year The Outlaw Author Motorcycle Convention.  
I am moving house so I am hopeful that I will get a new kickass office - LOL


Who is your current book boyfriend and who is your all time, old faithful, go to book boyfriend?
My book boyfriend ATM is Dane out of my own series The Savage Angels MC.
But my all time favourite is Rhage from Lover Eternal by JR Ward


If you were stuck on an island with just one paperback book, which book would it be?
Lover Eternal - JR Ward


What's your go to karaoke song?
Love Shack B52's


You've opened up your wardrobe and your clothes aren't there, instead it's your dream world! You walk through, what's the first thing you see?

crystal clear ocean. No one around but my hubby and me and all the fruit I can eat.


Is there a particular genre, maybe outside your comfort zone that you would like to write?

Paranormal romance


What's the best and worst advice you've ever received?

Best -Keep your problems off Facebook and don't put your books into Kindle Unlimited.


If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I'd love to fly 


Who is your absolute favourite man candy?
Karl Urban - but he takes the worst pictures!
Dave Navarro for pictures


If you didn't write books, what would you be doing?
Managing a retail outlet somewhere and hating it (probably).

There is a massive awards ceremony for authors, both trad published and indie. It's a big shindig and everyone is there. In a room full of these incredible people, who is the author that makes you mush and you totally fangirl over them?

Lili St Germain and JR Ward

What is your #BookZero? That one book you've read again and again, and you know you will re read it again?

not to sound like a recording but Lover Eternal - JR Ward

Anything you would like to say? 
You can stalk me everywhere -

Instagram: https://instagram.com/kathleenkellyauthor/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kathleenkellyau/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kkellyauthor 
My FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/kathleenkellyauthor
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/KathleenKellyAuthor
Website: https://kathleenkellyauthor.wordpress.com/
Newsletter Signup: http://eepurl.com/-x035




No comments:

Post a Comment