Thursday, July 16, 2015

REVIEW - Sinful Intent (Alfa PI #1) by Chelle Bliss

Title - Sinful Intent (Alfa PI #1)
Author - Chelle Bliss




Synopsis

It was supposed to be simple. Find the bad guy and save the girl.

I hadn't expected Race True—a golden-haired beauty with a silver tongue that made me want to toss the rules aside.

I tried to fight my attraction to her, but she made it impossible.

Our chemistry became too much to ignore.

Temptation is dangerous.

In a moment of weakness, everything changed. We gave in to our carnal desires, letting ourselves drown in the passion we could no longer deny.

The problem was that I still had a job to do before her world collapsed.

If I failed at finding the person behind the threat, I’d lose Race forever.





What It's about


Race True a girl being threatened and black mailed and Morgan Deluca, the PI hired to help her.







What I thought

In true Chelle Bliss style, this was hot! I mean HOT! Like most fans and I'm sure Chelle herself, I was nervous about starting a new series, knowing full well I wouldn't be able to stop myself from comparing it to the amazing Men of inked series. I needn't have worried. This book delivers and this series is looking very promising!
"We talk after the wedding, but I want to hear more about the business"
And so it begins!

Morgans not having a great time, life's just meh since he's left the army so when he is offered a job with the ALFA PI team by Thomas and James *swoons over Thomas*, he takes it. His first case is Race, this woman who is basically being tormented. 

They Meet.
BAM!
Instant attraction! 

And not the annoying kind, the sexy kind that makes you wish you were her!

They embark on their adventure and Morgan doubts his ability to deal with her situation, which is escalating. There's a whole thing which I wont spoil, but its good. REALLY GOOD!

It is full of suspense and drama, but it's also full of banter and passion.

And for the VERY first time in my book reviewing life, the female is my favourite character!!!!! 
Congratulations Chelle Bliss. You have done what no author has done before you, you've made me love the girl more than the boy. Granted that may be because she reminds me of me. (Master of the resting bitch face, fiercely independent, but damn funny with the right people :) ) but still a wins a win, so go you!
" 'You're really purdy' she slurred with a lopsided grin" 
Yep. Thats me! and be honest, it's been you one or two times, right???

And guess what, there are GALLO'S!! Yayyyy (This #teamthomas girl was so happy about that)


Star Ratings:
Plot = 5/5
Characters = 5//5
Heat = 5/5
Writing Style = 5/5
Overall Rating = 5/5








Click Cover Image To Purchase







**A copy of this book was provided in exchange for a fair and honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment