Sunday, March 18, 2018

REVIEW - Definite - Kaylee Ryan




TITLE - Definite
AUTHOR - Kaylee Ryan





Released March 20th



Blurb:


Lauren captivated me with those big brown eyes of hers, and I knew my life would never be the same. What started out as friendship, has turned into so much more.

I was shocked when Tristian asked for my number. There hasn't been a day since that I haven't heard from him. He may be the drummer, but that deep sexy voice, it turns me inside out.

I assumed it would be one and done, but that's not how our story ends.

I worry it's not what he wants. He tells me he's Definite.




Heather's Review:


Definite is book #3 in the Soul Serenade series. I felt like this was a standalone as this is the first book I’ve read by this author. It will not be the last as I want to read the next book which is Gavin’s story and the other ones prior to this as well.

Now where to begin!! Oh my Lord let me just start with the cover, phew eye candy right there! Ok now back to the review, sorry it can be distracting but good distracting haha. The beginning of the story is where Tristan first lays his eyes on Lauren. He is first to start a conversation. Lauren though doesn’t see why he would since he is the drummer, a rock star and she is just a restaurant manager. 

Lauren’s cousin Logan is getting married to Kacen who is also a member of the band. At the wedding is where Lauren and Tristan flirt, dance and it's filled with laughter - it was a good-time and the two of them keep in touch. All the band members are like family and care for each other which is something I really enjoyed. Will these two be able to have a relationship? One-click this today to find out!! 

This story was beautifully well written. It hooked me right in. The characters felt real. The emotions while reading this are real! I was happy, laughing, mad, sad, and even shed a tear or two. Definite is the type of romance story that you want to read about, it’s not all hot and bothered with sexy scenes it’s about two people who care for each other and the passion between them is undeniable! 


Parts of the story I liked:

“I don’t know what we are, but it’s definitely more than friends. I can feel it in my bones. No matter how hard I try to tell myself otherwise, I know its there simmering between us.”

“I’m definite in this. I’m definite that I love you and will never love anyone but you. I’m definite that you make my life full, and I’m definite that I’ll do anything and everything in my power to make sure not a day goes by that you not only know it, but feel it.” 

“You’re supposed to take care of your heart.”


Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters – 5/5
Heat- 4/5
Writing Style- 5/5
Overall rating – 5/5 
*If I could give it more than 5 stars I would!




No comments:

Post a Comment