Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review-Flirting with Forever-Kendall Ryan

37761208
Flirting with Forever
Kendall Ryan




Blurb

I've waited years for the perfect girl, yet she was right in front of me all along.

My best friend, Natalie, has been by my side through everything. Leaning on my shoulder, borrowing my sweatshirts…and making my pants too tight when she flashes me that sassy smile that drives me crazy.

But she has no idea about that last part. She doesn't have a clue I've felt this way about her for years. 

Until one night after too many cocktails, we fall into bed together.

I'm flirting with my forever…she just doesn't know it yet. 

This book is a sexy, slow-burning best-friends-to-lovers romance with a guaranteed HEA and no cheating. Dive in, and get ready to melt for Cam!


Our Review


“Friends to lovers, 5 stars”
Ryan gave us a quick story involving two best friends who one day say screw it and give each other a chance romantically. But there’s a catch, they have another best friend and will them starting a relationship mess up the three amigos? Flirting with Forever was sweet and a quick read. It nailed the head for me trying to come out of a book hangover.
Camden made a promise to Jack when they were teenagers that they would never make a move on their best friend Natalie. Well years later he’s starting to think screw it and finally make a move. It’s almost like he’s opened his eyes for the first time in years and he’s seeing her as the woman she is.
Natalie has always loved both Jack and Cam, but Cam a little more. He’s usually the one she calls on. Then for some reason things start to change and lingering glances happen. Will she be able to tap down on her feelings for Cam or will she put their friendship on the line and make a move?
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment