Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review-The Right Side of Forever-Meghan Quinn

41045361
The Right Side of Forever
Meghan Quinn




Blurb

In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish . . .

It sounds so simple, to love someone unconditionally. 
To give them your heart.

So why is she slowly eating away at my soul with every unanswered phone call, every unread text, and every door left unopened?

She said yes, and yet, in order for her to be with me . . . I need to let her go.



Our Review


When a book falls into place and everything aligns you know you have to shout it from the rooftops, Meghan you have delivered and it was truthfully the conclusion I was hoping for.

On the outside everything looks like a picture-perfect edition of a hallmark movie, on the inside away from the shiny exterior nothing is the way it should be. Colby has some decisions to make and finding out one crucial piece of information changes the way he see’s everything, including his future.

I really feel that over the past 4 books featuring Colby he has really grown into a confident and outgoing man, he is pushing himself outside of the box he had neatly created for himself. His dominance is showing throughout this book and he becomes the man his Father and Grandfather would be proud of. Ryan has her own set of issues but my frustration level with her grew throughout the book until I figured out what she was doing and all was forgiven. Ryan went from the little girl who was shamed and had zero self-worth to the woman who is able to stand with her head held high next to her man.

Meghan I will say it over and over again that your writing is absolutely flawless, you have me hook line and sinker with every page reading this book in one sitting I was extremely sad to turn the final page.

I personally loved this book and highly recommend you add it to your ‘want to read’ list, this book is the 2nd half of the duet book 1 being ‘The Left Side of Perfect’. I would also recommend going back to where these characters all begun in The Blue Line Duet as their backstories are critical to knowing each of these characters.


Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment