Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review-More Of You-A.L. Jackson

39883911
More of You
A.L. Jackson




Blurb

My daddy warned me never to fall for a boy like Jace Jacobs...

The second I saw him walk through the door, I knew he was trouble.
A gorgeous rebel with a bad attitude and a huge chip on his shoulder.
My heart warned me. I didn’t listen. I saw something protective and good beneath the fierce, tough exterior.
I fell hard and fast.
He promised we’d be together forever, and then left me with a broken heart.
Now, ten years later, Jace Jacobs is standing at my door.
Sexier than he’s ever been.
Provocative and commanding.
Successful and powerful.
The man I always knew he would become.
But I promised myself I’d never lose my heart to him again.
Even time couldn’t dim our chemistry. One glance of his intense eyes, and I become weak. One brush of his hand, and he brings me to my knees.
Little do I know, Jace holds the key to everything I’ve lost and everything that threatens my future.
Now he will either save me, or he will break me all over again . . .

More of You – a Confessions of the Heart second-chance, stand-alone romance


Our Review

“Second chances in the middle of a mystery, 5 stars”

Goodness gracious did Jackson knock More of You out of the ballpark! More of You sucked me in instantly and didn’t let me come up for air until the very end. You have two people who are hesitant to give the other another chance with mystery and suspense. I absolutely loved it and never saw the end coming, which for me is huge!
When Faith was a teenager she fell in love with a boy. A boy no one wanted to give the time of day because of the circumstances he was born into. But Faith? She saw his bright future ahead of him and fell hopelessly in love with him despite what everyone said. Then he broke her heart without any real reason. Now he’s back. But things for her have changed. Has she been burned enough to not want to give a man a chance or will those old feelings come racing forward?
Circumstances tore Jace away from the only woman he’s ever loved. When he catches wind of the disaster her life is he can’t help but feel slightly responsible. So, he travels back to that dreadful town full of judgement to help her get through this time. When the threat to her is gone he will pack up and head home. But what happens when those feelings come bubbling back up? Will he be able to walk away from Faith again?
More of You is one of those stories that you just devour and can easily read and re-read again and again and find something new every time.  I loved Faith and Jace. Faith’s daughter was precious and Jace falling in love with her was priceless. The secondary characters were spot on and left the perfect set up to visit the sleepy town again if Jackson chooses to.
Dive into More of You, you won’t regret it!
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment