Thursday, May 21, 2020

Release + Review - Take a Chance on Me - Lea Coll




Tanner
I had no idea when Sadie Cole caught my eye, that she would also steal my heart. My daughter’s new dance teacher with her jet black hair and haunting blue eyes intrigued me. Her tight outfits and bare skin taunted me. Most importantly, she was amazing with my daughter.

But Sadie’s reputation proceeded her... and I couldn’t afford any entanglements that would cost me custody of my daughter.

The more I spent time with her the more I realized the rumors were wrong— the town was wrong. I wanted to be the man she could count on. When what’s best for my daughter and what’s right for Sadie are in direct conflict, I hope I make the right choice.

Sadie 
I left my hometown right after high school to escape a scandal. Returning home, seeing the way they all still looked at me, I realized coming back was a mistake. Until sexy, single dad, Tanner Green glanced my way. 

Those blue eyes saw too much, they looked right through me in search of the truth. 

His kind heart and stacked body tempted me to stay and face the rumors. But I’ve never let anyone get that close—especially a cop, with the sweetest daughter in the world, because my secrets ruined everything and everyone. 

With him by my side things could be different... his love was worth taking the chance.

Johnaka's Review 

“Take a chance, 5 stars”


Ugh, Coll pulled me in with Take a chance on Me. I wanted Tanner to take a chance on Sadie so bad! He saw what no one ever took the time to see when it comes to Sadie. If you want a story where your constantly rooting for the heroine look no further.

Sadie is used to the judgement that everyone casts her way. Shes used to the whispers as she walks by. When she meets Tanner she doesn’t want hi to know about her past. She doesn’t want him to look at her with pity I his eyes. Sadie just wants to be a woman, his woman. The quesiton is, can she?

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat-5/5 Writing style-5/5 Overall-5/5


Louise's Review 

Take a Chance on Me is book 6 in the standalone ‘All I Want’ series, I was worried because I hadn’t read the previous 5 books, I would be at a disadvantage but I wasn’t at all.

Sadie was the most gossiped about woman in her town, just when she had left and started a new life she came home and it started all over again. When 1 student’s father catches her eye, she lets her self believe everything can work out perfectly, will Tanner believe the rumours or get the truth from her?

Coll you had me hook line and sinker, from the moment I started reading this book I knew Sadie had a story to tell and no one was willing stand beside her to give her the confidence to tell it. Tanner is the man for the job and he never gave up on her.

Coll is a new to author and I cannot wait to get stuck into more of her books.

Star Ratings; Plot: 4/5 Characters: 4/5 Heat: 4/5 Writing Style: 4/5 Overall: 4/5






Buy Links:
Amazon Worldwide ➞ http://mybook.to/TakeAChanceOnMe


Meet Lea Coll:
Lea Coll worked as a trial attorney for over ten years. Now she stays home with her three children, plotting stories while fetching snacks and running them back and forth to activities. She enjoys the freedom of writing romance after years of legal writing. 
 

She grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and currently resides in Maryland with her family.

Connect with Lea Coll:
Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/v5z3m1 
Join my VIP group: http://bit.ly/LeasReadersGroup


No comments:

Post a Comment