Thursday, May 14, 2020

Release + Review - Unpredictable - Cala Riley




Since the moment that line was crossed, I knew things had changed forever.
I was no longer just one of the guys.
I was now something to be desired.
Wanted.
Too bad he never promised me forever.
Now with my future bleak and my life uncertain, can I pick up the shattered pieces of my life and make it good again?
Or am I destined to chase after the ghost of my past forever?

Louise's Review 

Unpredictable is the 2nd instalment in the Brighten Academy Series, after reading Unbidden I was hooked.


Sterling and Victoria have been friends since they were kids, growing up they leaned on each other and then they took their friendship further, they knew the rules this was exclusively casual what can go wrong?

Sterling is closed off he guards his heart more than he knows, when 1 decision has a flow on effect that impacts not only them but their entire friendship group Sterling is forced to look in the mirror before he loses everything, including his self.

I personally loved this story; it ticked every box for me. Cala & Riley write like 1 and they continue to bring their best with every book. If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would; waiting not so patiently for Undeniably & Unapologetically. If you have not started this series I suggest you do that right now!!

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5


 
 


PURCHASE LINKS – 99c for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
EXCERPT
 
"Why do you deny this, Victoria" Sterling demands while biting and kissing his way down my neck.
"Deny what?" I sneer.
"That you want me. I feel how wet I make you."
"Is it really you though?"
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Unbidden
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 


COMING SOON
 
#3 Undeniably Releasing June 10
 


 
 
AUTHOR BIO

Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 
 

AUTHOR LINKS
 
 
 
GIVEAWAY
 
There is a giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card
 


No comments:

Post a Comment