Friday, August 21, 2020

Release + Review - Baller - M.A Foster




They say if you love someone, set them free, and if they come back, it’s meant to be.

I didn’t exactly set Vanessa free.
I screwed up.
She left.
Five years later, she’s back wearing another man’s ring.
And this time I have no choice but to let her go.
But fate has other plans for us.
And once again, I find myself face-to-face with the love of my life.
I take that as a sign from the universe that we truly are meant to be.
She wants me to let her go.
Believe me, I tried. Not once but twice.
It broke me.
It broke her.
It broke us.
I won’t make the same mistake again.
Because if you truly love someone, you don’t set them free.
You hold on to them with everything you’ve got.

 
Louise's Review

Baller is a standalone in the Heritage Bag series, having not read the previous books I was worried I would have missed something but I haven’t. 


Liam knew what he wanted even if that meant breaking the rules; When he first saw her he knew he should walk away but as time went on he just couldn’t. Vanessa was having a bad night and when it turns into a fairy tale, she cannot help but swoon. When lies tear them apart it takes years before they can heal their broken hearts. 

Timing was never their best suit but when everything aligns perfectly there was no stopping them. 

I enjoyed reading Baller the dual POV is always a favourite of mine, Foster is a new to me author and I am looking forward to reading more in the future. 


Star Ratings; Plot: 4/5  Characters: 4/5  Heat: 4/5  Writing Style: 4/5  Overall: 4/5

 

 
 
PURCHASE LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE SERIES
 
 
All free in Kindle Unlimited

 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
M.A. Foster was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. She’s married to her high school sweetheart and mother to two grown boys. She loves fur babies, chocolate, lattes and all things sparkly. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s either catching up with friends and family or chatting with her readers and fellow author friends on Facebook.
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 
 
 
GIVEAWAY
 
There is a giveaway for 2 x $25 Amazon gift cards (2 winners)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment