Friday, August 28, 2020

Release - The Italian Marriage - N.J Adel






Walk down the altar or die
If it were up to me, the choice would be easy
Die
But I have to live. I won't let my son be raised by the devil that killed his father.
Enzio Lanza owns my dead husband's life. He even has his face.
My husband's twin killed his own brother and inherited his kingdom, his wife and child included.

I will marry the monster that ripped my family and heart apart
I will teach my boy how to finish what his father started before he was shot by his own twin brother
We will have our revenge, one kill at a time
I'll leave Enzio Lanza to the end, and I won't make it quick.

The Italian Marriage is a forbidden dark Italian Mafia forced marriage standalone.
Get your copy of this revenge enemies to lovers mafia romance now.
Because you have to.

 
 

 
 
PURCHASE LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
PLAYLIST
 
 
 
EXCERPTS
 
#1
 
He stirred, and I held my breath, bracing for the worst. Then he just pulled his fingers out and rolled to his side of the bed. “That husband has been dead for two weeks. This husband…” he fixed his gaze on me, “has a big c*ck that can f*ck your brains out, giving you back to back mind blowing orgasms for days until you forget your own name.”
“That husband I loved. This husband…”
“You think I give a f*ck? You can still hate f*ck me, dolcezza. I bet your p*ssy is just as good when you’re in love as it is when you’re in hate. Maybe even better in hate.”
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
The Italian Heartthrob
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON IN THIS SERIES OF STANDALONES
 
The Italian Happy Ever After – Releasing March 12
 
 
The Italian Obsession – Releasing June 18

 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
N. J. Adel, the author of The Italian Heartthrob, All the Teacher’s Pets, Her Royal Harem and I Hate You then I Love You series, is a cross genre author. From chocolate to books and book boyfriends, she likes it DARK and SPICY.
Bikers, mobsters, rock stars, dirty Hollywood heartthrobs, smexy guards and men who serve. She loves it all.
She is a loather of cats and thinks they are Satan’s pets. She used to teach English by day and write dirty, dark and twisted reads by night with her German Shepherd, Leo. Now, she only writes the fun and dirty dark and twisted stories.
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 
 
 
GIVEAWAY
 
There is a giveaway for a $10 Amazon gift card, a signed paperback of The Italian Marriage + an audiobook of All the Teacher’s Beasts (1 winner, open internationally)
 

Direct Link:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment