Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Release + Review - Stolen Heir - Sophie Lark





They Murdered My Father, So I Stole Their Daughter…
 
She’s my captive, my little ballerina who dances only for me.
 
Nessa is sweet and innocent. She doesn’t deserve any of this. But that’s how our world works - the wolves eat the lambs, no matter how gentle they may be.
 
I’ll use her to get my revenge. Unless I give in to my hunger first...
 
“Stolen Heir” is the dark and gothic second act of the “Brutal Birthright” series. It’s a stand-alone Enemies to Lovers Romance, complete with HEA and no cliffhangers. It contains blazing hot bedroom scenes for mature readers only!!!

Louise's Review 

Stolen Heir is book 2 in the Brutal Birthright series and can be read as a standalone but highly recommend that you read book 1.


Mikolaj has set his own path and when that path leads him to the Griffin family, he will stop at nothing to avenge the murder of his father. Nessa is the princess she is kept in the ivory tower so to speak and doesn’t have any dealing within the family business. When another player decides she is an easy target he takes her, when they give up the fight, they are left with each other. Something no one saw coming, Mikolaj and Nessa created their own HEA.

I really enjoyed Stolen Heir, their story was intense and kept me hanging to every page. I look forward to book 3, Savage Lover.

Star Ratings; Plot: 4/5 Characters: 4/5 Heat: 4/5 Writing Style: 4/5 Overall: 4/5

Jennifer's Review 


Captivating! Stolen Heir captivated me in a way I haven't had in a while. This is a wicked retelling of a fairytale, but don't think it's all rainbows and sunshine. No, this fairytale is dark and twisted. 


I was so looking forward to this book and it did not disappoint. Nessa is so sweet and kind with an innocence that is refreshing for a crime organization princess. I had no clue who she would end up with, but the surprise was more than worth it. 

This book has everything I love. Danger mixed with lust and maybe even a touch of love? I cannot wait to see which sibling we get next. The author has created an enthralling world with dynamic characters that I cannot wait to read more from.

Ratings: Plot: 5/5 Chatacters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5

 
 
 
 
 
 
PURCHASE LINKS
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE BRUTAL BIRTHRIGHT SERIES
 
#1 Brutal Prince
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
Sophie lives with her husband, two boys, and baby girl in the Rocky Mountain west. She writes intense, intelligent romance, with heroines who are strong and capable, and men who will do anything to capture their hearts.
 
She has a slight obsession with hiking, bodybuilding, and live comedy shows.  Her perfect day would be taking the kids to Harry Potter World, going dancing with Mr. Lark, then relaxing with a good book and a monster bag of salt and vinegar chips.
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment