Sunday, September 9, 2018

Review-Guilty as Sin-Meghan March

40656513

Title: Guilty As Sin
Author:
Meghan March

Blurb:


Guilty until proven innocent.
That’s the way the world works, right?
I’m tired of being convicted without evidence, all because my last name is Gable.
The Riscoffs might own this town, but I’m done following their rules.
If only I could forget just how easily Lincoln Riscoff can drag me under his spell.


Our Review:

“What is happening, 5 stars”

I don’t even know what to say about Guilty as Sin. With every page something more jaw dropping, suspenseful, and questions arise. March sucks you in and honestly makes you question everything and you can’t help but wonder who is the puppet master.
There is someone behind the scenes in Guilty as Sin pulling all the strings and making everyone dance and you have no idea who it is. You have no idea if Lincoln and Whitney will get their happily ever after or if someone will conspire against them until the end of time.
If you jump in to Guilty as sin be prepared for this generations Hatfield’s and McCoy’s feud. Be prepared to set your book down at the end wondering what in the world you just read and how long will you have to wait until the third and final installment. If you jump in, hold on because stuff is about to get a little crazier around Gable.
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5




Guilty as Sin has just about destroyed me, this instalment takes on more drama, suspense and heat leaving me wondering which way is up. I have so many theories going through my head I might need to resort to begging Meghan for Reveling in Sin.

Picking up where Richer than Sin finished this story is built on more layers than I can even count, Lincoln has lots of questions that Whitney doesn’t have the answers to which start to lead them down the same path from 10 years prior.

From the moment I started reading this Trilogy I knew that Meghan had put her heart and soul into this book, she planned everything dotting her I’s and crossing her T’s. Every page is a web and anyone that gets caught in it will be left wondering how any in the town of Gable can escape.

I loved this book and I am officially counting down till Reveling in Sin is released, I will be blocking out my day and adulting thrown out the window to find out Lincoln and Whitney’s fate, because of course it wouldn’t be a Meghan March book without a cliff-hanger.


Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment