Monday, September 24, 2018

Review Tour+Reviews-Sebastian-Sean-Ryan-Giulia Lagomarsino






Title: Sebastian (For the Love of a Good Woman #5)
Title: Sean (For the Love of a Good Woman #6)
Title: Ryan (For the Love of a Good Woman #7)
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genres:
Sebastian (Mystery Romance)
Sean (Love Triangle Romance)
Ryan (Contemporary Romance)

Goodreads: 
Sebastian: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37762064-sebastian
Sean: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38208527-sean
Ryan: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38893327-ryan

Sebastian Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2ODuLsA
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2NW1V9X
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2ODuOVi

Sean Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2OKqEeg
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2ODW2eC
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2OEjEzU
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2OEjUim

Ryan Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2OCIlwp
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2OEjcBI
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2NnDR06
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2OEjubM

Sebastian Blurb:
Stubborn. Bull-headed. Sexy as hell. That was Maggie. The woman that I was currently protecting. As owner of Reed Security, I didn't really go into the field that often, but I was coerced into playing bodyguard for the trouble making reporter. She didn't listen to a damn thing I said and was constantly putting herself in danger. This story she was investigating was going to get her killed if she didn't learn to listen. More troubling than that was the fact that I was seriously attracted to her and was having a hard time keeping my hands off her. She was a distraction that I really needed to avoid if I wanted to keep us both alive.


Tall. Rugged. Lethal. Words that didn't even begin to describe Sebastian, the man that was supposed to be protecting me. I found that I liked to push his buttons and get a reaction out of him. It kept things exciting. He also wasn't bad at keeping me alive, which was a bonus when every other minute someone was trying to kill me. Now if only I could get him to stop resisting me. I seriously needed a way to let off some steam and he was the perfect distraction. Still, I had to stay focused and get to the bottom of this story before I ended up at the bottom of the river wearing a pair of cement shoes.

Our Review:
Action and heat! Sebastian was an amazing book. I loved all the action and mystery in it. This is the fifth book in the For the Love of a Good Woman series. I have really enjoyed this series so far. This book can be read as a stand-alone, but the stories are interconnected so to get the full experience I suggest you read the previous books first. This book is a romantic suspense novel.

The plot of this book was good. Maggie is a reporter willing to do anything for her story. She has a moral code she follows which includes making sure others are exposed for the sins they commit. What happens when she starts digging too deep into her most dangerous story yet? Sebastian is just trying to run his company the best he can. He doesn’t have time to provide protection to the reporter personally. He would much prefer have his team do it. What happens when he gets caught up in this web that Maggie has created?
Maggie is such a strong character. I love how she is able to push her fears aside and do what she needs to do in order to settle her soul. I really like her morals. She is more than a reporter. She wants the truth. Then you have Sebastian. He is an alpha through and through. I really liked his back story. I was interested to see how it would turn out with our resident king of protection.
The chemistry between these two was instant. It didn’t present itself as just chemistry at first though. It was also coming off as hatred. You know what they say though? There is a fine line between love and hate. When these two get more than they bargained for with the story, passions flare and things change. I loved the heat in this book.
The writing style of this book was good. I liked the main plot, but I also liked the sub plots. This is a romance novel, but the suspense gave us something else to focus on as well. The pace of the story was good. I really liked how a certain character showed up and redeemed himself. I felt that was really needed for him. All in all, I loved it.
Overall, this was a great story. I really liked Maggie, even if at times I thought she was dumb for jumping into things without thinking. I found her to be brave and courageous. I would recommend this book to others. I think we could all use a Sebastian to look out for us. I can’t wait for the next book.
Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5




Sean Blurb:
Sean
Vira is every man's fantasy. She's sexy as hell and dynamite in bed, but I can't get her to commit to me. After finally seeing the light, I walk away, determined to move on. She's always there, though. She pulls me back in, making it impossible to walk away and always hoping this will be the time I'll change her mind.
Lillian is prim, proper, and a grammar Nazi. She drives me absolutely insane, but under all that is a sexy teacher waiting for someone to help her let loose. She drives me crazy, both mentally and physically, but I'm not sure she's the woman for me.

Lillian
Sean is exactly the type of man I need to avoid. I'm not everything I appear to be and if he took the time to get to know me, he would see that. Sean isn't one to stick around, though. He's crazy about a woman that is the complete opposite of me. How could I ever hope that he would see me the way he sees her?

Vira
I'm crazy about Sean, but he wants something I can't offer. No matter how many times he tells me he's through with me, he always comes back for more. Lately, though, he's been seeing another woman who is nothing like me. He seems to really like her and so do his friends. If I don't step up and make things right between us, I'll lose him for good.

Our Review:
Made me want to scream! Sean really made me want to pull my hair out at times. Sean is the sixth book in the For the Love of a Good Woman series. It can be read as a stand-alone, but should be read in order as each book is interconnected. Reading them all gives you the full experience. Sean is a little different than the other books in the series when it comes to writing style. This book has romance and heat, but it also makes you want to murder someone.

The plot of this book is interesting. I really liked Sean from all the other books so I couldn’t wait to get his story. Going into this book, I was totally team Vira. I liked whatever they had before and could see the potential of it becoming more. That quickly changed when I met Lillian. The plot of this book is all about Sean and who is he going to pick. You have bad girl Vira who he has a history with and good girl Lillian who is new, but is also offering him something he has always wanted. So who will he choose?
I really liked Vira in the previous books. She is an amazing friend to Cece and an all around good time. I really like how honest she is. I will admit that this book changed my view of her slightly. I still like her, but I think she has some more to be worked out in herself. Then you have Lillian. I didn’t think I could like who I viewed as the other woman. I was invested in Vira and Sean. Then I met Lillian and I loved her. I like her uptight and proper attitude. It was just what this story needed to spice it up. Then you have Sean. He is a protector at heart, but he is also dirty. I liked that about him in previous books. I liked how he still had some dirty, but how he also showed another side to him.
The heat in this book is all over the place. I will say that there is no cheating in this book. At least, I don’t view anything in this book as cheating. I will say that he goes back and forth between the two girls, but it is what is to be expected with a love triangle. He was never sleeping with both women at once. The heat in this book was perfect. I really liked how the heat between Vira and Sean was different than the heat between Sean and Lillian. It really showed how the chemistry between two people change the feel of the intimacy they share.
The writing style of this book is good. It is told from all three characters point of view. Sean is who we hear from most, which is to be expected. I liked the used of time jumps. The pace of the story is steady. I liked how each character had their own view. I marked this book down on writing style because I felt like the main plot was never really solved. I mean I suppose maybe it was in the authors eyes, but I felt unsatisfied.
Overall, this was a good book. I was happy to see Sean get his happy ending. After everything he went through in previous books, he deserved to be happy. I cannot wait to read Ryan’s book next. He is the only single one left in the group. I am excited to see where the author takes him. Great job.
Ratings:
Plot: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 4/5



Ryan Blurb:
Ryan
I would do anything to have what my friends have, the love of a good woman. Cassandra's that woman. I've known it since I met her two years ago. I've been chasing her since we finished our joint project at VAS, but she keeps turning me down. She's gone out with me and met my friends, but she wouldn't date me. Now I know why. I would do anything, give anything to help her and hopefully prove to her that I am the man that she needs. But will this one thing I can give her be enough to keep her?


Cassandra
Ryan is the one man that could make me rethink everything I've been telling myself for the last two years. From the moment we met, I felt a pull to him and knew he had the ability to change my life. There's nothing more I would like than to give in and be with him, but my circumstances have me holding back. When someone from my past came back and threatened everything I held dear, Ryan stepped up and proved to be the man I always suspected he was. Now if I can just let my heart believe it's real.

Our Review:
Why did you have to do this to me? Ryan tore my heart to pieces. Ryan is a romance novel, but it is way more than that. Ryan is a stand-alone, but I highly recommend you read all the others before you read this one. Also have tissues ready. This book made me ugly cry for real.

The plot of this book was good. I didn’t expect what I got when I read this book. This book is unlike the other books in many ways. First, I should say that if you are looking for a pretty romance story that is wrapped up all nice and neat then this book isn’t for you. This book is real and raw. Out of all of these books, I think this one really explores the value of family. Not just the family these group of friends has made, but a home unit as well. I liked this plot.
Cassandra is a good character. We met her before, but this book really gave us more insight into who she is. I loved her priorities. It is what I would expect with a woman in her position. She is also a very strong woman. I did think she made some decisions that were a bit out of character, but I can look past that because of what it added to the story. I always pictured Ryan as the fun, loveable brother in the group. This book also showed how responsible and caring he could be. He is not at all like I expected, and I like that.
The heat in this book is perfect. The characters have chemistry, but they also have a friendship. Ryan has been chasing this girl and instead of forcing her hand, he decided to take whatever she would give, which was friendship. When friendship crosses that line, it is always way better than just jumping into bed with a stranger. I loved that about this book.
This book blindsided me. I was not expecting the heart stopping, sob inducing ending. Seriously, my heart is broken, and I don’t think I will get over it anytime soon. There is one minor character that stole my heart. I can’t say who without spoiling, but you will know when you read it. The pace of this book is steady. I liked everything that happened. The blindside was not what I was expecting, but I hope in the future the author writes another book to tie this story up.
Overall, this was a good book. It made me ugly cry. If you are going to read this one, get your tissues ready. Parts of this book will also anger you. At times, I wanted to throw things at the wall. I think this book was good, but not the best ending to the series. I really hope this author writes another book tying this story up.
Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5




Author bio:
I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.

Social Media Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment