Sunday, September 9, 2018

Review-Ravage-Jessica Prince

39169847

Title: Ravage
Author: Jessica Prince

Blurb:

Mason Keller is broken, destructive, and the only man I’ve ever loved.

I met him when I was just a child, but I knew there would never be anyone else.
He lit my world with each smile and warmed my heart just by looking at me.
But he was my brother’s best friend...



Which meant I was off limits.



So he let me go and took my heart with him.
Now everything has changed, and the obstacles that kept us apart all our lives are no longer in the way.



He wants to claim me.
He wants to own me.
He wants to ravage my world.



And if I’m not careful...



I just might let him.


Our Review:
“Obstacles and heartache, 5 stars”

Lyla has only ever wanted to be with one man, but that blew up in her face. She moved on but in some ways she didn’t. Lyla got herself into a bad situation then got herself out, and she’s got scars from it all. Then Lyla gets hit with another blow and then another. The shots keep coming towards her, but if she can save Mace then all will be okay. The question is, will she let herself love again?
Mace has only loved one woman but never felt like he deserved her. He tried to hide his feelings behind the bottle. When he got a taste of her he wanted more but the bottle came between them. Now Lyla is back and giving him an ultimatum. Will he make the right choice, or will he forever be denying himself the one thing he’s always wanted?
Prince definitely saved the best for last when it comes to this series. Mace and Lyla get dealt blow after blow and are finally starting to pick up the pieces. But someone is lurking in the background wanting to tear them apart. Ravage is brutal and deals with some slightly taboo topics, but both the characters come out stronger in the end. I absolutely enjoyed Ravage and I’m sad to see the series end.
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment