Sunday, February 26, 2017

REVIEW - Jude - Kathy Coopmans





TITLE - Jude
AUTHOR - Kathy Coopmans









BLURB:

Jude

I faked my way long enough by keeping my mouth shut, painting a fake smile on my face and focusing hard on my job.
I quit going out to find that random piece of ass. 
Not a one of them would stand up to her anyway.
She hates me, loathes me even.
Little does Vivian Shepard know I’ve got more tricks up my sleeve than she will ever begin to imagine to get her to change her mind, to get my chance.
I’m not giving up.
I want her, and by God, I’ll fight as dirty as I can get to have her.
No matter what!

Vivian

Of course, I knew it was a one- night stand.
It’s was the perfect night before all hell broke loose to be quite honest.
Drinking, talking and flirting. 
One I relished in as I tried to gravitate my mind back to solid ground after soaring so high I could feel the rush of flying.
My stomach dipped, my heart fluttered, and my toes curled inward and then I splattered to the hard surface of the ground.
Jude Westbrooke opened his big fat mouth.
He ruined it, ruined me, ruined it all.



REVIEW:





“sometimes falling in love is easy, but sometimes people try to stand in your way, 5 stars”

Jude... Jude isn’t like most romance books out there right now. Instead of falling in love, having some sort of issue/falling out, then finally getting the happily ever after, this story is different. In Jude you have the issue first then the get together and I enjoyed it.


Vivian and Jude shared an amazing night together, until there was a misunderstanding. Unfortunate circumstances take Vivian away and upon her return well, Jude states his attentions for a lack of a better term.


Jude and Vivian fall in love seamlessly with each other. The only issue is someone wants to keep them apart. There is mayhem, a little destruction, and a whole lot of alpha male.


Vivian is feisty and strong. Jude is a old soul alpha who respects his woman. Their friends are fantastic. I loved Vivian’s mother who basically told her to go get laid. With all that awesomeness though will they get the happily ever after they deserve?



Here are a couple of quotes I liked from Jude;

“I have a thing for these shoulders. They take on a lot of weight. How about if you drop all of it on my shoulders. Let me carry you. Take care of you the way I want to.”

“I’ll hold your hand if you hold mine.”

“This woman is like whiskey and wine. A lethal combination. Steals your breath , then robs your soul.”




Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 4/5
Writing style- 5/5
Overall- 5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment