Thursday, January 12, 2017

REVIEW - Cock Tease - J.L. Beck



TITLE - Cock Tease
AUTHOR - J.L. Beck



** 99 cents for a limited time only ** 




BLURB:



Are you a fan of alpha males, instalove, surprise babies, and smut? If you answered yes to any of those things, one click this book right meow! 

He's my Dad's Best Friend but I don't care... 

Carly was such a c#ck tease with her sexy curves, and sassy mouth. I should’ve known better than to kiss her, let alone want more. I mean come on' she's my best friend's daughter and hardly of legal age. 

Still, she's tempted me for far too long turning my curiosity into an obsession. Now I’m going to claim her as my own, and no one not even her daddy is going to keep us apart. 

-This book contains and older alpha male, with a hard on for a sassy young virgin. Contain’s elements of instalove, sex scenes that will melt your Kindle and as always an HEA that's sugary sweet.-



REVIEW:



Nash was Kyle's best friend and everytime he was over at his place Kyle's daughter, Carly would be there and tease Nash. Carly was underage. When she graduated high school though that was when Nash took charge so to speak. 

The chemistry between Nash and Carly was smokin' hot irresistible! 
  
This is a new to me author and I can't wait to read more by Ms. Beck.    
J.L. Beck sucked you in with the first word, no make that the title! I'm definitely going to read more by this author.
This book was so dirty-kinky in a way. I read it in 2 hours the words on the page just kept on flowing so nicely!  
I'd love for J.L. Beck to continue to write about these two or even Kyle to see where it goes!  


I'd recommend this book to those that love a HEA, alpha and a good story!


Favorite quote:

"I want you though and I know for certain you want me."



Star Ratings:
Characters 5/5
Plot 5/5
Heat 4.5/5
Writing Style 5/5
Overall rating 5/5 








No comments:

Post a Comment