Monday, November 4, 2019

Release - Wicked Webs - Raven Kennedy & Coralee June




I’m possessed. 
Deadly. 
Raised as a vampire, I’m no stranger to blood. But when power-hungry supes force a ritual on me, I become something else entirely: The Black Widow. At first, my only companion is the spider that lives within me. She makes me strong, and I revel in that power, but it’s fueled with the need to feed. Unfortunately, carnal cannibalism isn’t exactly trending. But in order to survive, I have to feed off the essence of my victims. By the time they see the hourglass on my throat, I’m draining them dry. But there are more supes like me. Abducted victims forced into possessions that change their lives forever. I’m determined to save them all. With the help of a hybrid and his crow army, a risk demon, and a rare gargoyle, I put a plan into motion that will end Spector Inc.’s plan to make an army of stronger, deadlier supes. I just hope I can handle this wicked web of lies and make it out alive. 




This book is in the Void universe and is a prequel to Void. You do not have to read Void to enjoy this book, but we highly recommend it.

Void on Amazon: http://bit.ly/Void-CLJ



No comments:

Post a Comment