Monday, September 14, 2015

REVIEW - Art & Seduction - Elaine Radley



TITLE - Art & Seduction


AUTHOR - Elaine Radley



Synopsis:


The moment playboy Daniel Shaw walked into the gallery, Eliza Kendrick knew she had a problem. All that wavy, dark hair, his crystal-blue eyes, and a sexy sideways smile threatens her control. But she didn't want a player. She wanted a future. So what if she'd had one lapse. The "elevator incident" shouldn't count. Even if it did, it was only one time...

Daniel’s reputation preceded him, but it wasn't that bad. Was it? Even so, it was time to settle down, and he knew who he wanted by his side. He simply needed to convince Eliza. Of course, words can get in the way. They can even get you in trouble. Sometimes it's best just to let passion speak for you.



My Review:


Art & Seduction is about Eliza and Daniel finally falling into bed together. 

There is teasing and plenty of foreplay. There is one scene in particular that takes place in a kitchen that is entertaining. The word play alone can have one snickering. 

When I decided to review Art & Seduction I didn't realize it was a Novella, I actually went back to Goodreads to see if I missed it, but it was never mentioned outside of other reviews. My problem was this book is only 45 pages, which is incredibly short even by Novella standards. 


I felt like we never got to know the slightest thing about either character. 
I can tell you Eliza works at a Art Gallery and likes Dan's head between her legs. 
Dan is an artist who is divorced and had a short stint as a man whore, other then that I know zilch. 
I feel like if Ms. Radley pushed it out to a hundred pages it would have been better. 


Here are a couple of quotes that stuck out;

“Really? I would have taken you for the guy requesting the mirrored ceiling in Vegas.” 


“I loved how I was able to make you feel. I loved the way your mouth dropped open and the most gorgeous sound popped out when you came . I loved that I was responsible for that.” 


“What was it about this man that made her throw caution and underwear to the wind?” 





Star Rating:

Plot- 2/5 
Characters- 1.5/5 
Writing style- 2/5 
Heat- 3/5 
Overall-2.5/5 




 



CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE:




No comments:

Post a Comment